Raptor Lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As of right now I have 51,*** miles on it and they do feel quite stiffer than when I bought her. Might need to rebuild them soon. I don't offroad it as much I'd like to but, when I do it gets driven hard.

I'd place a small wager your shocks are blown or partially blown. 50K miles seems to be the time when most people are seeing the need to rebuild their shocks if they offroad at all. My truck has 44K miles and I'm pretty sure the shocks have been blown since after Raptoberfest in September. Maybe even before that to be honest.

amullhausen

Reaction score
Truck Bed sitting uneven, not level

Ive noticed the past couple days my truck bed has been sitting uneven. The back left is sagging while the back right is high. I measured the difference on both sides and i have a 3/4 inch difference in height between the two. Although, standing behind the truck the tilt is very noticeable (in my eyes). Ive done minor research on the problem havent really come up with any answers so my question is?, Is this a problem that needs to be fixed asap? What is causing this , i believe it to be suspension related. And what would a soultion be to fix this? Thank for your time guys.