Raptor Lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must have figured something out because my '14 screw measures 3/4" higher on the drivers side in the back. Figured they were compensating for the gas tank and ever present driver on that side.

R,
HAP

D

Deleted member 12951

That Raptor Lean

They must have figured something out because my '14 screw measures 3/4" higher on the drivers side in the back. Figured they were compensating for the gas tank and ever present driver on that side.

R,

HAP

The picture of mine is a 14', hence ruby red....
And with WSI HD Leafs, not compensated (had no idea that was an option)

Last edited by a moderator:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a '14 also and had the lean with the stock leafs and with the Deavers that I put on about 6 months ago. Went to Deavers and had some stuff done and without telling them, they told me they compensated and corrected the "lean" towards the drivers side. We'll see how long it holds up, but as of now, the two sides are dead on exact heights.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I had the spring shop arch my Nationals 3" higher on the driver side. Sits level

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had this pretty bad on mine with National SD leafs. I rearched the driver side one and it worked for a bit but I still flattened it out. I ended up adding a leaf to both sides and then had them custom arched with the left one getting 1.5 inches more arch. now all is good.

I did the exact same thing to my truck late last summer, but haven't had a chance to get the truck offroad much yet. I put a new leaf between the second and third leafs. How has yours held up and how is it working offroad. My setup is definitely stiffer on road then the "stock" national SD's . But I kinda needed it to be stiffer since i added a loaded tire rack to the back.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP - miles on the shocks? Do you offroad a good bit? Or when you do, do you offroad aggressively? You very well could have a partially blown shock. I just took off my rear shocks to install 3.0's and the driver side rear could compress halfway by just putting my body weight (190lbs) on it. Passenger side was still OK and couldn't be compressed with body weight.

As of right now I have 51,*** miles on it and they do feel quite stiffer than when I bought her. Might need to rebuild them soon. I don't offroad it as much I'd like to but, when I do it gets driven hard.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did the exact same thing to my truck late last summer, but haven't had a chance to get the truck offroad much yet. I put a new leaf between the second and third leafs. How has yours held up and how is it working offroad. My setup is definitely stiffer on road then the "stock" national SD's . But I kinda needed it to be stiffer since i added a loaded tire rack to the back.

Mine has held up pretty good, got three raptor runs under it, and also have a fully loaded two tire chase rack. I get it airborne quite a bit off road, and they still are holding their arch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't offroad it as much I'd like to but, when I do it gets driven hard.

Yeah offroading is like sex for me. I don't do as much I'd like to but, when I do its gets driven hard.

Lol, who am I kidding. With the infrequency, I can't last to drive it as hard as I thought in my mind before the action got started and before I know it the ride is over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc