Raptor Expeditions - El Bandito 500 - Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost have the wife convinced to do the run in February!! Hopefully there's spots available when she decides it's a go. And it's not about whether I'm allowed or not, it's about if I ever want to have sex again with her, lol.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk her into it. Would be great to have you along with us. There are always wives and girlfriends on the runs with us. Also on the February run, my my and Bigg50"s wife will be there with us.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I've almost got her convinced!! She's asking me if I'm going to yell at her if she can't figure out the navigation?? I'm like, YES I WILL, lmao

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least she is willing to try and look at it. My wife and I would be divorced by the end of the run if she even tried to navigate. Haha
Tell her we also sold another spot today. I figure after all the info starts coming from Mexico next week, the remainder will go quick.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're deciding tonight after work! If we come,we'll be at the back of the pack, she gets scared when I drive my raptor on the street, I might need a muzzle for her in the desert!

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I almost have the wife convinced to do the run in February!! Hopefully there's spots available when she decides it's a go. And it's not about whether I'm allowed or not, it's about if I ever want to have sex again with her, lol.

Dude, you are 52, it will all be done soon enough, anyways...

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Spoke with the owner of the Old Mill Hotel, which is one of our stops, and he is so excited for us to stay at his hotel. He said he is going fishing to catch white tail tuna to make us fresh ceviche. He was also saying he is making carne asada and some other great food for our arrival.
He is putting together a little party with beer and margaritas for all of us too.
The hospitality of the residents of Baja is one of the many great things that keeps us going down there.
This time next week we will be getting up to start our 175 miles (80% right on the coast) for day one.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke with the owner of the Old Mill Hotel, which is one of our stops, and he is so excited for us to stay at his hotel. He said he is going fishing to catch white tail tuna to make us fresh ceviche. He was also saying he is making carne asada and some other great food for our arrival.
He is putting together a little party with beer and margaritas for all of us too.
The hospitality of the residents of Baja is one of the many great things that keeps us going down there.
This time next week we will be getting up to start our 175 miles (80% right on the coast) for day one.

Man I want to do one of these runs, but both dates haven't worked for me unfortunately. Please do more of these. I'm pretty sure you could just keep running this route and be full every time. The hotel owner sounds pretty cool.