Baja 500 Recap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As many of you guys know, racing in Baja has played a significant role in shaping the company that we are today. It all started when Baja Designs founder Alan Roach, a Baja enthusiast and motorcycle racer was able to fine-tune a motorcycle's limited lighting optics allowing the rider to maximize comfort, speed, and safety for racing in Baja. As a result, Baja Designs lighting solutions have cemented themselves as the kings of the night, winning every possible race in Baja. Baja Designs Lighting solutions can be found on most race winning vehicles today. There isn't any better playground to test our lights than in the most grueling environment you can find. Baja is simply in our DNA. I had the very fortunate opportunity to go down for the Baja 500 for contingency and to chase for Cornwell Racing and Baja Designs CEO Trent Kirby. Is it a coincidence that Baja Designs CEO also participates in racing Baja? I don't think so. Being able to go down to a Baja race for the first time is possibly one of the most beautiful experiences you can have. Baja has it all from culture, food, passion, and amazing people. Seeing everyone come together for a race is amazing, I would strongly recommend checking it out at least once. Here are a couple of memories of last weekend I hope you enjoy.​

EtgJElewPKeTqfjRqEk2gL_EiFVRkaetiVahYL4G4CJCKdvvpo.jpg
FieSy6BzI_U7WKGvgIScvsWTAxcCh2ZTyn-k6eJV9JgpxonCvU.jpg
u-e1H5xJpaVSLc2iCCPRzTiSbnvDHKoJwLfgATqMKb53acBJEY.jpg
mC_HJzal9tofuNhoR4JjGF0Ncec_c6F17_BfYXZEeZqtzKDXfg.jpg
qdcB3DOxOrmJfJ-3MwEclJraszTctD5qzu81On0VnjygaTgW_E.jpg
W_mBATGeFHme7qB7o0vgEKoyhshG3Czr5Q-boBZoNvsy8zIIN8.jpg
UrQkd3YpbHaJ6LmSPaSBMmeCRGHmA3lz3bPz9T909kP45aD9JU.png
vM-UNU9ULv5Y2YaUoI2wWdvg39ihx3RZWUDhpPbMj-y4aTZZJM.jpg
sIgprJbXGxvrw7QghfvYRcp3IqI9hQtP-D-t7AzD3GrWOVvvK8.jpg
VbUuaNcyBerKsL3UJ9tuVGNj5hqwubujox36iqUqp-DSwgP79Y.jpg