Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoushRaptor661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock tire and wheel if you want to borrow it for the run. I can bring it to the meeting spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please! I would really appreciate it. (((((((((Nevermind...I found one to buy but thank you for the offer.))))))))))

Thanks everyone on the helmet input.

Last edited:

Kuuaki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it in ten days now - I'll be going in on Thurs or Friday to tie things together and get the stock parts figured out.

You may or May not have all the parts on your or my truck as of today ::grin::

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I may be out. My navigator got sick and I can't find anybody yet to fill the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RM theres guys who can codrive with you. ill ask them. didnt you get your room?? PMing you

Kuuaki--- dont say that- it will happen haha

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, might be joining you guys maybe part of the way. Any chance of a rough route plan? Might do it coming down from Vegas to Victorville.

Glo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One occasion where i wish i didnt already LIVE in Vegas. Wanna make the night run up. Well...keep this thread posted on the whereabouts on Saturday in Vegas.

--When in doubt, Throttle out--
Sent with my iPad

I'll be heading down to Victorville Friday afternoon, feel free to join me on the way down. I always run fun routes thru the Mojave Desert!

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Okay, looks like we are all set for tomorrow night. Almost! Last minute rush will be worth it though for those of us who arent ready completely already.