Raptor Expedition Night Fun Run Jan. 18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't choose the buffet. I've been to the buffets though before and they are killer haha But I really want to eat at a restaurant for dinner thats for sure.

Penthouse upgrade? haha. Nah. Not worth the money.

But theres more than six people. Some people are not booked yet and some people are going to different hotels.

:)

I passed on the buffet also I just don't like the fact there isn't any choice. As for penthouse they said they would wash and wax my vehicle lol can't wait to see there face when see my truck Not lol no penthouse just the plain Jane anyway it seems like every room I get in Vegas has some kind of spinning effect that it only happens in Vegas go figure.

RangerRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I booked my room Wednesday night and took Friday off next week to do a little prep on the truck prior to hitting dirt.

-Rob

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Agreed.

Wash n wax what? They wont wash it when they see whats been done to it. You'll be spending more time away from your room anyways...standard was enough for me. I think it's going to be more focused on our time outside the rooms anyhow.

Good choice!

Everyone had a choice for hotels since it is not a sponsored or organized event. It is up to individual preference and choice. The group rate is just for kicks for those who wanted it.

:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The run is getting close. Friday will be here before we all know it. If you have any questions or need the meeting location, shoot me a PM and I will send you the information. Looking forward to seeing you all.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I curse all of you to hell. I'll be working.

Have fun ladies and gents. Stay safe. If it's anything like the Toy Run, it should be full of positive attitudes and fun experiences. Have fun peeps!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
GBrown1867

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again since this is not an official run and just a group friends getting together, I can't tell anyone what to bring. There is no chase and no support other than ourselves. However, as your friend I can highly recommend, Nav, radio, two spares, trail tools and anything else you may think you may need.

I would also HIGHLY recommend wearing a helmet. We will be wearing them in our truck.