Raptor envy !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on, the regular F150 don't look too bad. Lol. Here's a good comparison between the two. My buddies Raptor and my F150. I think mine looks pretty good compared to the Raptor.
101_0588.jpg

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like both F150s. However, the stock F150 looks anorexic next to a Raptor. I'll never go back to a REGULAR truck unless I'm forced to..

That's what I'm saying. I really loved my F150 Lariat until I saw Raptors in person and drove one. Then when I put mine next to a Raptor I just loved the look of the Raptor more. Not to mention my current truck is too nice. 20" wheels with lo-pro pirelli tires and woodgrain on the interior. It's not a truck you take off road and go camping in. Just too of a fancy road truck for me.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Lol makes perfect sense. I'm 150lbs and the guy that drives the Raptor is like 220.

So now you're saying people that drive Raptors are fat? :Grenade:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do however like the new graphics on the f150. had my old man give me a ride to get the raptor I saw it and said their it is and he said wow nice truck and I pull up to put my stuff in it and he says you where serious this is your truck ho man he couldn't believe it of course he has no idea what a raptor pick up is he is 59 don't use a computer much and there is no commercials but new it was a seriously nice truck and really crapped when I gave him a ride he says don't you have to break it in be for you go that fast he thought I was pushing the go pedal lol he should go for a ride now that I'm not afraid to get on it it is broke in now lol.

Last edited: