Raptor envy !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4play

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why my friend keeps talking about how much faster and how much nicer his f 150 5.0 is. it is a really nice truck but am really getting tired of hearing about it. I really want to just say it is a raptor with a 6.2 get over it. I really think he is just trying to convince himself he made the right purchase!!!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is his 5.0 F150 tricked out or anything, have options or just stock? Not sure what to say. I have a maxed out F150 Lariat (for 2 more weeks until the BEAST arrives :ROFLJest:) but I know my Raptor will be much sweeter, in my opinion anyway.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4play

Reaction score
He just bought it, has done stuff like windows tint otherwise just stock. I ran everywhere helping him buy his truck and like i said i really like it. I just dont know why he has to keep comparing mine to his and tries to find anything on internet and forwards it to me. Driving me crazy !

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's crazy. But to each their own. It's all personal preference I guess but I'm not sure what he could be finding online to justify how his is better, or why. Good luck with that one.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just go mudding.... the 2012 raptor will make that f150 look silly...

okay, the Raptor in general makes the f150 look silly.... too skinny, anorexic looking...

why drive an f150
03-239.jpg

when you can drive a Raptor
Sofia-Vergara-4.jpg

Last edited:

Tejas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just go mudding.... the 2012 raptor will make that f150 look silly...

okay, the Raptor in general makes the f150 look silly.... too skinny, anorexic looking...

I will agree with that! I can't stand the look of a standard F-150, not a very good looking truck, at least not when compared to the Raptor, but I don't have to tell anyone here that haha!

Tejas

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ask him to come hit some sweet jumps with you. That should shut him up. :Jedi:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I will agree with that! I can't stand the look of a standard F-150, not a very good looking truck, at least not when compared to the Raptor, but I don't have to tell anyone here that haha!

Tejas

It's the flat sides that drive me nuts about the regular F150 now. After seeing the curves of the Raptor, the regular one just looks boring. The bedsides are the worst part by far, I can't stand the normal beds anymore.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4play

Reaction score
I bet an hour of "playing" with the two trucks and i will not have to say another word to him.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The look of the Raptor is MUCH better than the standard F150. That's why she's getting traded.