Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaizman

Reaction score
Yes, I believe the Raptors are only made in Dearborn, we were there in the fall and Raptors were all over spaced through the lines. Talked to a couple of the guides and were told they used to have (2) per hour come off the line and were up to around (10) per hour.

D

Deleted member 12951

So Ford is shutting down the entire Dearborn plant first, wouldn't that affect all F-150's that are made there and not just the Raptor then?

Sent using Tapatalk

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE the current "plant shutdown" (so as to not sidetrack this current's thread's purpose of invoice pricing discussion), I posted links to a few recent articles that give a general overview of Ford's anticipated F-150 re-tooling process this summer over in the "Ford Articles, News and Media Reviews" sub-forum:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f83/...hortages-during-model-change-next-year-29795/

For those that are looking for further specific info about the plant re-tooling process, please feel free to sift through the articles linked within the above thread and stay tuned to future automotive news releases from Detroit's auto industry reporters.

Hope that helps some folks out...

:)

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can google it they say 11 week shut down at dearborn they say they are working 7 days a week. Plan to flood dealers with trucks before shutdown.

martiemark

Reaction score
Hard to find

I had 2 of them sold out from underneath me while I was testing drive them.
They were used. I got lucky and found one in South Carolina and the salesperson did me a favor and put it in the back for me. :)
They actually had a few offers over MSRP for it, but they gave it to me at MSRP.

Fort Mill Ford

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ford store in morgan hill has 10 trucks ordered and has finally filled their allocation. there may be a chance to get one more order in, but that would be about it. i was there earlier today and spoke with the fleet manager. he said the same thing as everyone else about this being a short production year.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good dealer in far south Chicago suburbs. Manteno ford did me right, 1500 over invoice with no fight, treated me right with my trade, beat pen fed and navy federal credit unions on the interest rate and awesome rates on some parts I had them install. PM me if you need there info.

maxemus

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good dealer in far south Chicago suburbs. Manteno ford did me right, 1500 over invoice with no fight, treated me right with my trade, beat pen fed and navy federal credit unions on the interest rate and awesome rates on some parts I had them install. PM me if you need there info.

How much is that under suggested retail?