Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1fastdoc

Reaction score
The dealers around middle TN won't budge on these. Cool Springs Ford had a couple Ruby red special editions for $59xxx. I offered them a check for $60k out the door and they didn't even bother to negotiate. Said they'd let it go for $64.5k out the door, which is the sticker price plus tax, etc.

They, along with all the other local Ford dealers, managed to unload every one in the last month.

I just bought my 2014 a couple weeks ago, which is the red special edition. It was used, first purchased here in February and traded in 3 weeks ago on an F-250. 6000 miles. $54900. They wouldn't come down even $100 but they did CPO it for me.

I left the dealer that night and looked at every Raptor I could find coast to coast with similar mileage. Their price was at or below all the rest. Throw in the CPO and I couldn't pass it up. For new ones, despite the local pair for $59k, I couldn't find any similar models under $60k.

chrisnack

Reaction score
That just blows me away what dealers are getting for them. Wonder if it will only continue to go up.

Seriously if anyone wants one, just PM me, i'll happily sell mine. Plenty of other vehicles on my list i wouldn't mind having if i can break even on the Raptor.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No raptors around here for a good distance. That's all folks.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

I know where there is a MINT like new 14 Screw SE Black loaded with only 1000 miles that can be had for probably 1000 or so under MSRP if anyone around West KY / Middle TN is looking.

chrisnack

Reaction score
Does anyone have any leads on a new or pre-owned white raptor in the midwest?

Some dealers are asking $2-10k over msrp:insane:

Sent you a PM regarding mine.

I actually had Lenz Auto contact me regarding mine, I checked out their site and noticed they have quite a few Raptors, looks like they deal in nothing but used trucks. Might want to contact them, if they don't have something, they might be able to find one from what it looks like. I will most likely be selling mine to them within the next week from what it's looking like, since i've almost found the next vehicle.

There is a silver new one at Metro Ford here in Madison, MSRP $55k, not sure if they are actually selling it for that, might want to give them a call and check. Unless you are dead-set on the white color, which I haven't seen a white one around at all.

Anyways hope that helps.

socal2ks

Reaction score
Sent you a PM regarding mine.

I actually had Lenz Auto contact me regarding mine, I checked out their site and noticed they have quite a few Raptors, looks like they deal in nothing but used trucks. Might want to contact them, if they don't have something, they might be able to find one from what it looks like. I will most likely be selling mine to them within the next week from what it's looking like, since i've almost found the next vehicle.

There is a silver new one at Metro Ford here in Madison, MSRP $55k, not sure if they are actually selling it for that, might want to give them a call and check. Unless you are dead-set on the white color, which I haven't seen a white one around at all.

Anyways hope that helps.

Thanks for the PM and info!

I do like the terrain, the only issue is that I need to trade my Ram in to help ease the pain on sales tax.

chrisnack

Reaction score
Thanks for the PM and info!

I do like the terrain, the only issue is that I need to trade my Ram in to help ease the pain on sales tax.

I don't know where you are located, but I would try contacting Lenz, I've gotten quite a few offers from dealers on the truck, and they were the only ones that were actually fair and reasonable on the price, $4k higher than anyone else. Might be worth a shot.

Good luck in your search!