Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2014 Supercrew about a week and a half ago after calling around to at least 30 dealers. Everyone I talked to was between $5,000-$10,000 over sticker on the trucks. I shouldn't have goofed around so long and just ordered one from Louisberg Ford earlier this year for $50 over invoice. That's what I get for waiting so long. Mine is fully loaded minus graphics and the colored interior option and I paid MSRP with 0 fee's. Some of the California dealers wanted $15,000 over MSRP. It will be interesting to see how many people pay way over MSRP for the last trucks still left on the lots!

D

Deleted member 12951

I bought my 2014 Supercrew about a week and a half ago after calling around to at least 30 dealers. Everyone I talked to was between $5,000-$10,000 over sticker on the trucks. I shouldn't have goofed around so long and just ordered one from Louisberg Ford earlier this year for $50 over invoice. That's what I get for waiting so long. Mine is fully loaded minus graphics and the colored interior option and I paid MSRP with 0 fee's. Some of the California dealers wanted $15,000 over MSRP. It will be interesting to see how many people pay way over MSRP for the last trucks still left on the lots!

That's where I got mine, Louisburg Ford. Did you end up going out of state. Calling 30 dealers, wow!

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's where I got mine, Louisburg Ford. Did you end up going out of state. Calling 30 dealers, wow!

I talked to Louisburg Ford a couple of years ago and talked to them at the beginning of the year. I just drug my feet to long. They are local and had probably the best deal in the country on new Raptors. I ended up finally finding exact the truck I wanted in Georgia and put a deposit on it same day. Yeah I spent about a week calling dealers and trying to negotiate a deal. I literally called every dealer that had a white supercrew and stumbled across the truck in Georgia during a google search. I was more than happy to pay MSRP considering how hard they are getting to find at MSRP.

D

Deleted member 12951

I talked to Louisburg Ford a couple of years ago and talked to them at the beginning of the year. I just drug my feet to long. They are local and had probably the best deal in the country on new Raptors. I ended up finally finding exact the truck I wanted in Georgia and put a deposit on it same day. Yeah I spent about a week calling dealers and trying to negotiate a deal. I literally called every dealer that had a white supercrew and stumbled across the truck in Georgia during a google search. I was more than happy to pay MSRP considering how hard they are getting to find at MSRP.

From your California comments, I thought that is where you are from but see your location now. Yeah I ordered my 2014 from Jeff and Greg back in mid November 2013 and got it in late March. I am down here by Springfield MO so it was only about a 3.5hr drive. The wait did suck. So did you end up taking a road trip?

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your California comments, I thought that is where you are from but see your location now. Yeah I ordered my 2014 from Jeff and Greg back in mid November 2013 and got it in late March. I am down here by Springfield MO so it was only about a 3.5hr drive. The wait did suck. So did you end up taking a road trip?

Ah haha. I've lived in So Cal twice now and will be moving back for good this time before summer. I've made the trip to cali non stop more times than I can count now so if I could have found a truck in Cali I would have flown out and picked the truck up and visited some friends while I was there and then drove back.

Yeah me and one of my buddies made a trip out of it. I rented a car and we left about 7pm and arrived about 9:45am picked the truck up and hauled ass back and had the privilege of driving the last 3 hours of the trip in snow, sleet and rain. 26 hours or driving, 9 states, 1,700 miles and 43 hours of no sleep and we made it home. And it was worth the trip for sure!

chrisnack

Reaction score
There's 2 2014 SuperCrews here locally for sale at a dealer. $64k each.

Yeah that's crazy. I'd have to look at my window sticker, believe it was like $59k with all the options, I'm only missing the tailgate step and bed extenders, have everything else.