Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I don't know where you are located, but I would try contacting Lenz, I've gotten quite a few offers from dealers on the truck, and they were the only ones that were actually fair and reasonable on the price, $4k higher than anyone else. Might be worth a shot.

Good luck in your search!

On a possible trade earlier this year, I dealt with Paul Parent at Lenz recommended by another FRF member here. Even though the deal didn't go through, Paul was great to work with and very straight forward with absolutely no ********. He actually got the dealer where I was getting my raptor from to give me another $750 on my trade and lock in without seeing it in person.

Reaction score
Does anyone have any leads on a new or pre-owned white raptor in the midwest?

Some dealers are asking $2-10k over msrp:insane:

I know a guy here who has a white 14 crew cab with 37s, maybe wheels, I don't remember.

pm me your number and I can get you his number.

Its in mint condition this is his 4th or 5th raptor.

DINODNA

Reaction score
full sticker

just picked up a black special edition in California, dealers not budging here.
full sticker

DINODNA

Reaction score
Tried to get me for 10k over, I said NEVER will I pay 10k over a sticker price and if they didn't want to sell the truck. I would go find another dealer that would !

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
Does anyone have a recent price for Oklahoma on a Special Edition Raptor?

I went out there last Friday to look at one in OKC. They were asking $10K over MSRP. And that was a better price than the three dealers I have used in Georgia.

I would REALLY like to know if buyers are able to get them down to (or close) to MSRP on the Ruby Red Special Edition.

It would seem so, since the new 2017 Raptor has already been announced with better suspension, fuel mileage, 360 degree camera, etc...

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is probably used at this point to get an OK deal on an SE. I might be wrong but I bet there are very few brand new ones.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

MMC Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out there last Friday to look at one in OKC. They were asking $10K over MSRP. And that was a better price than the three dealers I have used in Georgia.

I would REALLY like to know if buyers are able to get them down to (or close) to MSRP on the Ruby Red Special Edition.

It would seem so, since the new 2017 Raptor has already been announced with better suspension, fuel mileage, 360 degree camera, etc...

The 2017 has no impact on the current price since the release is over a year away. Also expect high initial markups on the 2017's..

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Your best bet is probably used at this point to get an OK deal on an SE. I might be wrong but I bet there are very few brand new ones.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Dealers with new trucks are playing out a strategy of letting the new supply continue to decline knowing that eventually they will get their mark up.