Raptor Dealers Selling Near Invoice (Gen 2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicul15

Reaction score
The only thing that would change is where the money goes. The prices would be the same, if not more. Ford wouldn't have to worry about competition. The would set the price for the Raptor at $80,000 and tell people to take it or leave it. They don't need to sell special vehicles. Having manufacturers sell direct is a horrible model for the consumer.

speculative. we don't know what Fords sales model would look like if Ford sold direct. but if you like Capitalism, then you have to take the good with the bad.

palma

Reaction score
Ford needs real competition in this category and have their hype stolen for prices to be more flexible. C'mon GM or Nissan you are giving Ford an almost monopoly...can't say TRD is quite there yet.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Tesla is selling direct at a fixed price. Because those buyers are dealing direct with the manufacture they have a perception of that price being fair and pay it. That's perceived value. Just like people paying MSRP or over MSRP or invoice or under invoice. When you go buy a Raptor for example you have the ability to shop the price and once you find your best deal decide if you're willing to pay that or not. Some people have stated they've got a deal at or close to invoice on a Raptor. That's a great deal based on the current market on them. Being able to shop multiple dealers gives the consumer that ability.

If Tesla had to sell through independent dealers like the rest, the product would cost more, plain and simple. The reason Tesla doesn't just bend over and start distributing to 3rd party dealers is because their business model simply wouldn't work with another middleman taking a cut.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did I say that you *******?

What, you can't read your own post? Or are you going to hide behind some semantic ******** like 'i didn't use those exact words'. Live up to your own words coward. You think you can bully me around like you try to do with everyone else? Why don't you pull in Wilson or one of your other Gen1 goons to help you out tough guy.

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because some dealers don't take advantage of good customers.

Its far from taking advantage of them. Dealers are out there asking $20k and $30k over sticker. We sell all of standard line product under invoice fwiw

Lol I'm not saying you're taking advantage but your argument is that because other people take more advantage that somehow taking less advantage is justifiable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RLTW same as Scrappy Doo??

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
What, you can't read your own post? Or are you going to hide behind some semantic ******** like 'i didn't use those exact words'. Live up to your own words coward. You think you can bully me around like you try to do with everyone else? Why don't you pull in Wilson or one of your other Gen1 goons to help you out tough guy.

Hahahahha someone is all turnt up! I seriously have no clue how you can get that from what I said. You must be a special kind of stupid.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you asking?

Let me spell it out for you I guess... You responded in a manner that you wrote the comment that was actually from the newbie username Scrappy Doo. You are also a user that constantly debates so it isn't far fetched to think you have multiple usernames for your repeated debating. Looked odd to me so I threw it out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg