Raptor Assault - Detailed Course Overview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flzrider

Reaction score
I'm going the 3/18-19.
I've done the Boss Track Attack, The very first session of the GT350 Track Attack (with a bunch of mustang forum members) and, most recently, my daughter and I did the RS Academy (we have two RS's in the family). They've all been really fun classes so I'm looking forward to getting a little dirty this time.

Nice! I'll be there on those dates as well.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend bringing a GoPro for footy for the boys? Are there mounting points on their trucks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Anyone recommend bringing a GoPro for footy for the boys? Are there mounting points on their trucks?

they do not have special mounts for go pros.

All i'll say is just don't be "that guy" dicking with your go pro and holding the whole group up.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I worked out what i was going to do with the go pro in my truck before I came.

You could leave an Easter Egg for the next class - stick a mount on the windshield up high :biggrin:

if enough of us do it, nobody has to jack around with the suction cup mounts ...

Bring extra cords to power the go pro. your batteries will die frequently. Bring big and multiple --verified-- sd cards, go pros are very, very, very, very finicky with cards at 2.7k and up.

I took at Tone’s advice and went with suction cup mount, and I bought an entire adapter kit with me just in case. I bought a bunch of plug/socket USB adapters and what not. I ended up mounting the go pro low on the windshield, and running cords to it. I had plenty of sd card space, but nowhere near enough battery for a days worth of running.

good luck.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly the USB stick they give you is FULL of pics, so you dont need to worry about your own pics that much.

Grey03Cobra

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Awesome narrative and pics. My wife and I travel to Salt Lake City quit often to get away from Vegas. I’m definitely signing up.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly the USB stick they give you is FULL of pics, so you dont need to worry about your own pics that much.
Perfect, that's what I was looking for. Haven't used one in years but didn't want to regret not bringing one if it was worth it. I'll leave it at home.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perfect, that's what I was looking for. Haven't used one in years but didn't want to regret not bringing one if it was worth it. I'll leave it at home.

I just plugged in the USB and checked. 672 photos.

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my way there as we speak!!! Can’t wait!!

96d324b2d3a9c54c65f894a3d1015608.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk