Ranger vs F150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 444281

I'm not trying to convince you to do anything but do some basic research. The Ranger is a global platform, so a US-only view point, particularly one in which a 1985 model is deemed as relevant, is perhaps not that informed. If you found an insult in a statement that an '85 is completely irrelevant (which it is) and that your basic facts are wrong (which they are), that's on you.

"...because you're getting your info from a 1986 Consumer Reports" Not insulting at all. My bad. Try offering some evidence that the Ranger isn't a steaming pile of crap. I'm open to being wrong. I'm not open to doing a bunch of research to prove you wrong. You're not worth my time. Sorry.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"...because you're getting your info from a 1986 Consumer Reports" Not insulting at all. My bad. Try offering some evidence that the Ranger isn't a steaming pile of crap. I'm open to being wrong. I'm not open to doing a bunch of research to prove you wrong. You're not worth my time. Sorry.

Research T6 Platform and Ford Australia's R&D if you want to have some basic facts. The Ranger never stopped production, it stopped being sold *in the US*. It's the global platform sold as the main pickup in much of the world, where the F-150 or larger trucks just aren't much of a thing.

I'm well aware you're not interested in doing any research before having an opinion, it showed, and I called you on it. Up to you to convince yourself.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm well aware you're not interested in doing any research before having an opinion, it showed, and I called you on it. Up to you to convince yourself.
Not insulting at all. :rolleyes: I'd hate to hear what you say when you want to be. I do have an opinion. I figured we weren't on the same page so I spent ten minutes writing a post you have ignored. Because, why? What did I say that was wrong? Be specific. Please. If you just want to have an insult contest, we can do that. I can go either way. It's up to you.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not insulting at all. :rolleyes: I'd hate to hear what you say when you want to be. I do have an opinion. I figured we weren't on the same page so I spent ten minutes writing a post you have ignored. Because, why? What did I say that was wrong? Be specific. Please. If you just want to have an insult contest, we can do that. I can go either way. It's up to you.

I'm not trying to convince you and I'm not interested in debating your guesses. You're already said you aren't interested in doing any research, so what's the point?

I gave you the info to start to educate yourself, see post #46.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not trying to convince you and I'm not interested in debating your guesses. You're already said you aren't interested in doing any research, so what's the point?

I gave you the info to start to educate yourself, see post #46.
I wrote #46. Thanks. :rolleyes: Why not just provide the source? I've run into too many internet blowhards that do nothing but send people on wild goose chases. I may be doing you an injustice, but I'm not going there again. I will continue to call 'em like I see 'em. I'm not a Ford fanboy. If that annoys you, there's an ignore button that works like a charm.