Random Raptor video thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had some fun at Folsom Lake this past weekend. Finally put this thing in the air. I had taken my mom and wife out with me to mash around and teach/let them drive also. I got airborne with them the first time and they loved it so they wanted to film the second time.

Here ya go: YouTube

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Video is private...

Had some fun at Folsom Lake this past weekend. Finally put this thing in the air. I had taken my mom and wife out with me to mash around and teach/let them drive also. I got airborne with them the first time and they loved it so they wanted to film the second time.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

holy crap you never know what to expect definitely in the airborne club now nice.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

ps imo you're in the danger zone try finding a new spot!