Ramp 59 "Make Right"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Ford should knock $1k per day off the MVA; would get people to MSRP by April

The maker is not going to do a thing unless people en masse start cancelling their orders. If they got 150-200 orders cancelled in a business week, things would get unf*cked really fast. You can’t get mad and stamp your feet outside the dealer, it won’t help. obviously complaining on the internet isn’t helping either. Look, Ford reps view this and other sites, you know what they’re seeing? Nobody is cancelling their order and going another direction.

That’s what they’re reporting back to the mother ship.

Ford high muckety-muck: “Fred, what’s up with all those Raptor orders, still ok”
Sneaky Ford Lurker: “Yeah, we got some guy, Jake, his truck and he’s been posting pics and hash tagging all over the boards. Natives restless, but they’re not going anywhere”
Ford high muckety-muck: “Excellent Smithers! We’ll keep them waiting a few months longer, just because we can.”

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The maker is not going to do a thing unless people en masse start cancelling their orders. If they got 150-200 orders cancelled in a business week, things would get unf*cked really fast. You can’t get mad and stamp your feet outside the dealer, it won’t help. obviously complaining on the internet isn’t helping either. Look, Ford reps view this and other sites, you know what they’re seeing? Nobody is cancelling their order and going another direction.

That’s what they’re reporting back to the mother ship.

Ford high muckety-muck: “Fred, what’s up with all those Raptor orders, still ok”
Sneaky Ford Lurker: “Yeah, we got some guy, Jake, his truck and he’s been posting pics and hash tagging all over the boards. Natives restless, but they’re not going anywhere”
Ford high muckety-muck: “Excellent Smithers! We’ll keep them waiting a few months longer, just because we can.”

I was being facetious. Anyway, Ford isn't going to do anything, mass order cancels or not. Because if a bunch of people cancelled, they'd still end up sold. There's been long waits, sometimes unexplained, documented here for 5+ years. It's just part of the experience. Sucks, but it is what it is.

cstunkard

Reaction score
Well I have been through this process multiple times with Ford (05 mustang early order held up, 07 GT500 early order, 10 Gen1 early order) but this is the worst I have seen it. So while I will likely keep waiting because they are in the "driver-seat" here, for future vehicles, of which there will be two within the next year, I will likely look to another brand as well. About the only thing you can do is take your business elsewhere, so where I can, I will. It is a shame there is so little appreciation for customer loyalty these days... and mine is just about all gone after this process.