Rain Sensing wipers Don't

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider Nation

Reaction score
Rain sensing never worked on my truck since delivery. Never put much thought into it and didn’t want to leave it at a dealer for a week or whatever. Just read those posts and went out and tried it. Can confirm turning rain sensing on in the guest profile solve it.
That's interesting as I have a 2023 Raptor and same issue. Where did you set the indicator on the stalk to please to have it in auto sensing mode?

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's interesting as I have a 2023 Raptor and same issue. Where did you set the indicator on the stalk to please to have it in auto sensing mode?
one click up from off should be in the auto sensing position. make sure its enabled in all profiles including guest and you should be good to go

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one click up from off should be in the auto sensing position. make sure its enabled in all profiles including guest and you should be good to go
Anywhere between off and full time on is the auto range. The closer it gets to on full time the more sensitive it is.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worked perfectly in my 2010 and 2012 Land Rover LR4. Work perfectly in our Tesla and other cars we’ve had. It’s not that hard.
I also miss being able to do just one wipe (yes, I hear how that sounds :D). Maybe a quick press on the stalk button?
mine work great on my 23 it seams the faster you go the faster the wipers go.sitting at traffic light they wont come on which is a little weird.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my 23 it’s 100% based on rain drop size. 10000 microscopic drizzle drops will make it go in a frenzy, but ” big ole fat rain” drops that actually cover the wind shield quicker make the wipers slower.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
mine work great on my 23 it seams the faster you go the faster the wipers go.sitting at traffic light they wont come on which is a little weird.
Exactly how all rain sensing wipers operate.
On my 23 it’s 100% based on rain drop size. 10000 microscopic drizzle drops will make it go in a frenzy, but ” big ole fat rain” drops that actually cover the wind shield quicker make the wipers slower.
The sensor is on rear of windshield mounted mirror so if that gets covered with even mist they will speed up. I find they work better than most, including German vehicles I’ve owned and own.

SSI2022

Reaction score
yours is clearly not right or simply not engaged. per my post earlier in this thread, go through all driver profiles in the vehicle settings and make sure rain sensing is engaged, including the guest profiles. If one profile has it clicked off, it will not work
This is the correct answer. My GUEST Profile was set to OFF under rain sense. I changed it and my auto wipe works as it should.