Rail yard to Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
Dude. Mine allegedly hit the rail 12/27, wound up in jacksonville then to the dealer about 2 hours back towards the way it came. I asked if it were shipped by rail to a port in California, loaded into a container on a ship powered by bubbles, then sailed around South America back up the intercostal to jacksonville. took ownership 1/21
That was along ass wait.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude. Mine allegedly hit the rail 12/27, wound up in jacksonville then to the dealer about 2 hours back towards the way it came. I asked if it were shipped by rail to a port in California, loaded into a container on a ship powered by bubbles, then sailed around South America back up the intercostal to jacksonville. took ownership 1/21
That was along ass wait.
Nice watch

Jraptor78

Reaction score
sounds like its across the board. My mom's Bronco Sport Badlands was due to arrive 1/5 and didn't show up till 1/24.

ek5686

Reaction score
I just checked the Ford.com tracker and it says my truck status was last updated on 1/13, but when i talked to my dealer 2 days ago, he said that the truck was already built. Is there a lag on the site tracker or is my rep BS’ing me?

OP
OP
asteele711

asteele711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked the Ford.com tracker and it says my truck status was last updated on 1/13, but when i talked to my dealer 2 days ago, he said that the truck was already built. Is there a lag on the site tracker or is my rep BS’ing me?
ford performance gives the most up to date info, chat or call them to find out for sure.

ek5686

Reaction score
ford performance gives the most up to date info, chat or call them to find out for sure.
I just chatted with Ford Performance and the person I spoke with says the dealer has more up to date information than they do. I guess i have to rely on my dealer rep telling me it’s built…we’ll see if it shows up! Crossing fingers.

MORK

Reaction score
Oof - 11 weeks is rough. FP told me mine is at the local rail yard with an eta of the 15th-21st.