R Update for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What changes...doesn't look like much and screen on informant turned 90 degrees...zzzzz.

I wouldn't give sheet about these changes if I could get '23 at MSRP (or slight ADM :)
People need to stop paying over retail!!!!! Every truck is already overpriced!!!!!! My 14 was 50k before tax, I built it how I wanted it. My 18 was an off the lot truck that had a 70k tag, I paid 63k. Stop fueling this absurd market!!!!!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
People need to stop paying over retail!!!!! Every truck is already overpriced!!!!!! My 14 was 50k before tax, I built it how I wanted it. My 18 was an off the lot truck that had a 70k tag, I paid 63k. Stop fueling this absurd market!!!
Fueling the market...lol. You're trying to make a point comparing your regular non R Raptors. I got $8K off my 2020 regular Raptor--who cares. This is an R. Don't get mad at me--mine isn't built and doesn't look like it will be in 23 so will re-order 24.

leafsfan1

Reaction score
I couldn’t get my phone out in time, but there’s a proto raptor r driving around the QEW in Ontario, Canada. It was dark green (similar color to the new raptor ranger color) but the decals (including the big R) were all black. It sounded beautiful.

spaceaholic

Reaction score
I couldn’t get my phone out in time, but there’s a proto raptor r driving around the QEW in Ontario, Canada. It was dark green (similar color to the new raptor ranger color) but the decals (including the big R) were all black. It sounded beautiful.
Did the color look to be Shelter Green like this or something else?

Attachments

• shelter green.png
    shelter green.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 54

mph4

Reaction score
I see quite a few 'M' plates given where I am in Michigan. I have seen a few '24 Raptors (R and regular) on the road without camo, including seeing a non-R `24 pulling a trailer yesterday.

I dig the front headlight re-design but it does look like the red "R" is gone from the Raptor emblem on the tailgate, meaning from the rear of the vehicle you'd only be able to tell the difference by the exhaust tips (both in appearance and sound). Generally, while I like my current Gen3 and am excited about my R coming in soon, I still feel like the Gen2 was a better look. (My personal opinion).

FWIW I haven't seen any in that shade of green yet on the road.