R Update for 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSAN

Reaction score
I really want a heads up display in the fords. I have a 22 gmc and it has a huge heads up display. And I love it. It's bright and big.

GMs have had HUD for a long time now, I don't know why Ford hasn't also started offering it yet.

I know it's a minor thing but hopefully that's part of the refresh in the Rs

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want a heads up display in the fords. I have a 22 gmc and it has a huge heads up display. And I love it. It's bright and big.

GMs have had HUD for a long time now, I don't know why Ford hasn't also started offering it yet.

Should be part of update as super duties already got HUD. I remember either escape or Corsair has HUD, which got refreshed even earlier than gen14 F150. Not sure why current F150 doesn’t have HUD.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That heads up display is really nice while waiting for a tow truck. I heard it will keep you posted how many minutes away the tow truck is? That is cool

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The new superduty has HUD. so I’m sure it will roll into the f150 eventually.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am almost sure when the design update will come , we will have something which come back to front face gen2 but certainly whith somthing new , headlight/grille gen2 are great, those of gen3 not bad, but it make me think that the designer was in hurry to finish his workday (may be girl appointement :laughing1:) Same for the rear appliqué...
Well, all that is detail and truck stay exceptional whatever gen it is !