Quick Help, going to buy today...hopefully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TheNewb

Reaction score
I'd pass
Too much $ for a 2012; I patiently waited for a 2013/2014 and glad I did.

I picked up a 2013 white crew with every option except Bedliner for 49,995 11,000 miles

Yeah, it just didn't have enough of the want list to pull the trigger after the last "dealer ploy." That seems like an awesome deal you got based on prices around here.

On another note, anyone have any "worth it, not worth it" thoughts on the 2014 special editions? I read through a few threads but most were based on buying new not used.

Thanks again for all the info, the shopping and creating want lists is fun but I'm ready to find a rig.

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it just didn't have enough of the want list to pull the trigger after the last "dealer ploy." That seems like an awesome deal you got based on prices around here.

On another note, anyone have any "worth it, not worth it" thoughts on the 2014 special editions? I read through a few threads but most were based on buying new not used.

Thanks again for all the info, the shopping and creating want lists is fun but I'm ready to find a rig.
I got everything on my '14 SE. NAV/myFord Touch is about worthless. Bed step is neat, but not necessary. Ultimately, however, glad I got everything...including the crappy NAV/myFord Touch. I have driven some Ford rental cars while on travel for work with the lower end interface and hate those worse

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk