Quick Help, going to buy today...hopefully

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At work dying to go check it out. Carfax mileage matches, albeit isn' t reported until it gets to auto auction late last year. One of the lines on the auto check (in original sale link) is off but seems more clerical than anything, only by 50 miles I think.

So no one would have an issue with it being a Canadian truck originally?

Already got my financing set-up, just trying to get out of office and over there, they close at 8MST.
They're is a thread on here about someone buying a Canadian truck.
If I remember right, not much difference. Dash display is different.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Check these ones out.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=916398

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=971383

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

OP
OP
T

TheNewb

Reaction score
auction truck? wrecked or repo'd usually. text me if you want me to come up tomorrow to look at it. (831) 254-7562

Think so? Lots of auction cars on dealer lots around here.

I may take you up on that, let you know later once i get off work.

Now I want a rig so I can be part of this badass helpful forum and to have the truck.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think those lines on the hood look to be for after market lights. Trace them and see what u have. Look at the car fax and Make sure the miles add up. I passed up on a terrain with 20k less miles on it because the inconsistency of the miles it read on the truck than the paper work showed.

The wires in the engine bay, look to be power for lighted SVT side vents.

OP
OP
T

TheNewb

Reaction score
Not going to make it today. Based on all the feedback and reading through site some more I may take my time a little more. Was just a little amped to get one once I figured out financing and work and may be jumping the gun a bit.

Will keep looking and stalking everyone here and keep everyone posted. Thought 2012 with 29k was at 47k was great deal but maybe there are better (less concerning) ones out there. Denver is tough market though, everything seems to be higher book price.

Thanks all i will probably post a few others for forum thoughts and reviews...

speaking of which 2013 SCREW 33k miles, fully loaded, listed at $52, deal no deal?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going to make it today. Based on all the feedback and reading through site some more I may take my time a little more. Was just a little amped to get one once I figured out financing and work and may be jumping the gun a bit.

Will keep looking and stalking everyone here and keep everyone posted. Thought 2012 with 29k was at 47k was great deal but maybe there are better (less concerning) ones out there. Denver is tough market though, everything seems to be higher book price.

Thanks all i will probably post a few others for forum thoughts and reviews...

speaking of which 2013 SCREW 33k miles, fully loaded, listed at $52, deal no deal?

That's not a good deal if you look nation wide, but that's the going rate in Denver. If you want to buy locally, I would highly recommend going to I25 Ford in Dacono. They're not high pressure like other dealers in the city and they sell a ton of trucks. I was there the other day for service work and they had two raptors on the lot. PM me if you're interested and I will give you my salesman's number.

OP
OP
T

TheNewb

Reaction score
That's not a good deal if you look nation wide, but that's the going rate in Denver. If you want to buy locally, I would highly recommend going to I25 Ford in Dacono. They're not high pressure like other dealers in the city and they sell a ton of trucks. I was there the other day for service work and they had two raptors on the lot. PM me if you're interested and I will give you my salesman's number.

Its at that dealer...http://www.i25ford.com/used/Ford/2013-Ford-F-150-11b652500a0e0a6b7893c9a8adf0ffe0.htm

@YukonJoe-screenshot saved your advice on my phone, thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter