Raptor buy decisions - Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jchap: just checked out your for sale add. Beautiful truck all around. If I had the budget for it, I would definitely be interested. Unfortunately, based on the 2 options in my original post, I am near top of budget at the 63k. Looks like you have yours up at $75k.
No problem man. My price is negotiable but I deff can’t get down to 63k. That’s less than what I was offered on trade. Good luck with your raptor. You’re really gonna enjoy it.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would never consider a Raptor that's been lifted. Yup. That's exactly like women wearing high heels. Both "mods" are useless when you're trying to move fast on rough terrain.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 19 with Cobb stage 2. Loved it. Can't wait for Cobb on gen 3. Had zero issues and was tuned from about 8k miles to 21k when I sold
It. If you are worried about warranty as I was when I tuned it- it pretty easy to buy another ecm(500 bucks) have it factory flashed and keep it to sway if you have an issue- you need to know someone with an oem scanner-
I do so it makes it easy

scottp6188

Reaction score
Need some input assuming car checks out with a mechanic.
801a
Spray in bedline
tailgate step
$46k

Seems a little high but considering the low miles a potential gem.