Questions about Invoice pricing:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I paid 3000 off msrp with no bs fees. The dealer tried and I told them to get bent. They came around lol

VARaptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I paid them, too. $124 for 'Fuel Charge' and $582 for 'ADV Fee'. The dealer said the Advertising Fee was assessed to every dealer by Ford Motor Co. and the amount is based on size/sales of the dealer, and of course they hand it off to us. Never heard of the MDA charge you paid.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, I paid them, too. $124 for 'Fuel Charge' and $582 for 'ADV Fee'. The dealer said the Advertising Fee was assessed to every dealer by Ford Motor Co. and the amount is based on size/sales of the dealer, and of course they hand it off to us. Never heard of the MDA charge you paid.

I was too vague on my previous post. Same here with the Fuel Charge and ADV fee. My dealer gave me the same explanation. No idea on the MDA thing. Some sort of destination/delivery fee?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my MSRP is 52,130. Invoice is 46,615

I'm paying 47,767, so 1152 over invoice. I did put a limit of 50 miles from the house on which dealer I'd use incase we had an oh sh*t issue with the truck.

For example, Mercedes is buying back my 2011 E550 4matic because they had to drop the tranny and replace the bell housing within the first 1000 miles because the computer would sometimes get confused as to whether it wanted to drive that day or not (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy syndrome)

since I knew the dealer he was an advocate, even if it was reluctant, you go into the dealership frequently and make enough noise they will definitely do anything to get you happy. I don't think I could accomplish that if I bought from a dealer across the country.

trentw12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy where are you located? if the dealer i have chosen decides to jerk the pricing around. i would like a back up plan!