Found a 21 but got a couple of questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarcV

Reaction score
Heiser ford in Milwaukee wi will order msrp , that’s it they have any more allocations left . Got my 21 lead foot 47 pack at msrp from them .

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted tens of dealers in Jan but only 2 agrees to order at MSRP. Both of them can’t confirm the allocation…
In the big scheme of things.... if you really want one, buy it... there is no way you will find even 10K over in CA or anywhere close.. Even Oregon was 4K over..... they are awesome, pull the trigger.

OP
OP
X

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally I decided to give up the deal as the dealer asked $99k+ out of door while the truck is only $77k (it should be $97k on my calculation with $900 dealer fees). I’m just hating they still charge for some useless accessories given that I’ve already paid 10k up. Will patiently wait on my TRX order, which is even cheaper than this 21 Raptor. Thanks everyone who answered my question.