Question regarding shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
My truck showed built 3-10 shipped 3-28-22 and then got a call from the dealer on 4-6 informing me my truck was totaled in transport! Waiting on replacement Raptor now! Just received a build week of 6-20….. the long wait continues!
Are these truckers drunk? I keep seeing posts of totaled trucks in transport . Or the dealers finding people that buy at 30k markup and say it was totaled

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck showed built 3-10 shipped 3-28-22 and then got a call from the dealer on 4-6 informing me my truck was totaled in transport! Waiting on replacement Raptor now! Just received a build week of 6-20….. the long wait continues!
Ah man, that blows! Good luck second go round!

DCM

Reaction score
Mine seemed to enter a black hole once it moved to shipped. Got the rail car number right away from my dealer. Canadian National showed the rail car in Illinois the entire time, then it magically showed up at the dealership in Texas after 2 1/2 weeks. Nothing ever updated on dealers visibility report or Canadian National tracking. The dealer was able to give me a pretty accurate delivery estimate based on previous shipping times, but never had any concrete info.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Are these truckers drunk? I keep seeing posts of totaled trucks in transport . Or the dealers finding people that buy at 30k markup and say it was totaled

I’m sure it was totaled. I have been tracking the vin and it’s still shows up on search with no registration yet!