Question about odd electrical noises after truck is sitting 36 hours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Simpletons, Alll of you, Mfing Simpletons!!
Its Quite Obvious! @Oldfart is UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY THE NSA due to the derogatory comments about China Joe and the San Fran Hoe…
They have coerced his Beloved Raptor into being a Shitch-B I t c h :birgits_tiredcoffee:shakehead:
The ONLY SAFE Thing to do at this point is to SEND HER WEST. Only, and I mean ONLY, Because you are a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND of mine. I will provide her Safe Passage to Las Vegas, Directly to my garage in a Safe, Guard Patrolled, Gay..errrr I mean Gated, community ( no offense for above confusion)
In Exchange, I will send BUNMAN BLUE, East to your residence.
BUNMAN BLUE , HAS NOT, bun turned to the ”Other Side” (no offense, to you America hating Communist Fuxk) She will be safe to leave unattended for many hours w/o Snitching you out!!
The Only thing I ask in return my BFF, will you occasionally run BunMan Blue over to the closest Starfuxks, to remind her of our time together….
:console::driver::favorites13::head3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Simpletons, Alll of you, Mfing Simpletons!!
Its Quite Obvious! @Oldfart is UNDER SURVEILLANCE BY THE NSA due to the derogatory comments about China Joe and the San Fran Hoe…
They have coerced his Beloved Raptor into being a Shitch-B I t c h :birgits_tiredcoffee:shakehead:
The ONLY SAFE Thing to do at this point is to SEND HER WEST. Only, and I mean ONLY, Because you are a CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND of mine. I will provide her Safe Passage to Las Vegas, Directly to my garage in a Safe, Guard Patrolled, Gay..errrr I mean Gated, community ( no offense for above confusion)
In Exchange, I will send BUNMAN BLUE, East to your residence.
BUNMAN BLUE , HAS NOT, bun turned to the ”Other Side” (no offense, to you America hating Communist Fuxk) She will be safe to leave unattended for many hours w/o Snitching you out!!
The Only thing I ask in return my BFF, will you occasionally you run BunMan Blue over to the closest Starfuxks, to remind her of our time together….
:console::driver::favorites13::head3:
I'll be sending it out this weekend. Thank you for all your help!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe there has been NO mention of GOATS in this thread!! :hidesbehindsofa:
sorry i just woke up
Warning- Don’t ignore your truck or your wife or they will electrically stimulate themselves!!!
i believer its his #1 goat being neglected for 36 hours. she (or he, i dont judge) is probably using the massaging seats.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has made strange electical noises randomly since I got it in 2018. They are high pitched electrical. They have been weird but never a problem. I expect it some electrical module powering up.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine has made strange electical noises randomly since I got it in 2018. They are high pitched electrical. They have been weird but never a problem. I expect it some electrical module powering up.
It almost sounds like a pressure relief valve right? High pitched electrical sounding as well & comes & goes intermittent, that happens on my 2018 for all 45k miles I owned it until it got totaled, my 2020 doesn’t do it, but they both make the fuel system prime noise when I opened the door (both 801a trucks w/ “real” keys)