Put truck in reverse in my driveway and back left corner dips down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Money

Reaction score
Hi all, when I put my truck in reverse in my driveway, I can feel the back left corner of my truck dip down, like the shock is dropping. I usually only feel this in my driveway, which is odd cause I feel like my driveway is level? Is this normal? Thanks
I bet this is a 2019 right? I think I opened or participated in a thread about this same topic. It was related to the active shock valves.

Maddog77

Reaction score
Ok so I’m not crazy then. I was never worried about it because I just chalked it up as my truck is bad ass and getting ready to kick ass on the road but I still don’t understand why. Could someone explain the active shocks and why they are adjusting to pull out of my driveway? I need the dummied down version.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump and semi old thread but glad I found this. Bought my truck on Saturday and only pulled it out of the garage a few times so far but it happened each time to me as well. Weird thing is, I only notice it in the garage, can anyone explain that?

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think it is the shocks it feels like the electric parking brake is disengaging, I suspect the parking brake engages when you remote start