GEN 2 Purchase of parts in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello CoronaRaptor. Here is an image with the whole car and some current images with the car partially open, because I want to rethink the electrical installation for automating ambient and peripheral lights ... they are very annoying at night especially in the parking lot, they all light up when the doors open, the car looks like a Christmas tree, attracts all eyes. There is no option in the dashboard menu for enable and disable options. Now I have to create my own options for peripheral lights.
Nice pics. Are you talking about the lights on the outside of the truck that come on when you open the door? Does anybody know if Forscan can change that?

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics. Are you talking about the lights on the outside of the truck that come on when you open the door? Does anybody know if Forscan can change that?
Yes, those lights ... I wish I could turn them on and off from a button ... or from the dashboard menu.

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However, on this forum there are no more F150 Raptor owners with cars registered in the European Union? It would be helpful to know how to get parts, where to order or other options for obtaining original spare parts, including specific accessories. I think that there are still people passionate about car technology who want to repair their cars on their own, considering that the service units are almost non-existent for these cars.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However, on this forum there are no more F150 Raptor owners with cars registered in the European Union? It would be helpful to know how to get parts, where to order or other options for obtaining original spare parts, including specific accessories. I think that there are still people passionate about car technology who want to repair their cars on their own, considering that the service units are almost non-existent for these cars.
Mai e un baiat din Romania care posteaza aici destul de frecvent . Poate vorbesti cu el , sa vezi de unde face rost de piese de schimb.
If I remember right , he is part of a group that has at least 2 Raptor trucks. Not sure where in Romania they are located tho. @Szabo Mihaly

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mai e un baiat din Romania care posteaza aici destul de frecvent . Poate vorbesti cu el , sa vezi de unde face rost de piese de schimb.
If I remember right , he is part of a group that has at least 2 Raptor trucks. Not sure where in Romania they are located tho. @Szabo Mihaly
Thank you. I read his posts, he has the same problems as me with the purchase of parts ...

Stef700

Reaction score
So I checked with my local auto shop, its' a shop that works on all cars and he can order spare parts with every supplier he has, not all parts are available for the raptor but like 70%. I also checked with a ford dealership, and they also van get the most parts. The only problem is that they can not search on make and model. So you can search the part number on the internet and then order it with a local Ford dealer, this is what they say here in Belgium. Maybe it will take some more time then a European part, but hey you get the parts. Maybe check it with you local ford dealer?

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I checked with my local auto shop, its' a shop that works on all cars and he can order spare parts with every supplier he has, not all parts are available for the raptor but like 70%. I also checked with a ford dealership, and they also van get the most parts. The only problem is that they can not search on make and model. So you can search the part number on the internet and then order it with a local Ford dealer, this is what they say here in Belgium. Maybe it will take some more time then a European part, but hey you get the parts. Maybe check it with you local ford dealer?
Thanks for the suggestion. What you are saying is the only hope of obtaining original parts or equivalent from various distributors in Europe. I'll make a list of song codes and I'll start the hunt.

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey ViMo, sorry for the late reply .. was on Sardinia with the Raptor for some Holidays. Cool Off road tracks ! and a lot of Dust to be blown into the air behind you :). For me to get Parts fast by UPS or FedEx - i order from https://www.carid.com/ stuff is here in Switzerland in "no Time" - just recently needed Transmission oil Filter. Ford here didn't have that in stock.
anyway hope this helps you further!
IMG_20210803_162756627_HDR.jpg

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, Stitch1618. Thank you very much for the information. I also noted this provider, it has many interesting things. Why do you need to replace the transmission filter?

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey ViMo
This is a high performance engine and Trans - demanding a lot when Off road - so i like to change all fluids and filters after 20K - need to be sure about the operation of these, when you're up there - not many helicopters can lift a Raptor of a mountain ;) - would be expensive too