GEN 2 Purchase of parts in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stitch1618, I'm trying to understand your logic ... to change the gearbox filter and oil every 20K km ? ... Even though the manufacturer recommends 240K km ?

Attachments

• Automatic Transmission 10 Speed_Scheduled Maintenance.JPG
    Automatic Transmission 10 Speed_Scheduled Maintenance.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stitch1618, I'm trying to understand your logic ... to change the gearbox filter and oil every 20K km ? ... Even though the manufacturer recommends 240K km ?
I think that if the gearbox designer decided that the optimal oil and filter replacement interval should be 240K Km, I think it's reasonable anyway. I'm thinking of replacing gearbox oil in the range of 150K ... 180K Km.

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stitch1618, how many km is your car? ... did that technical problem with CamPhaser arise?

Piplani

Reaction score
Desperately looking for an orange rear turn signal kit for my 2018 Raptor.Moved it to Sweden duties and taxes paid six months ago but cannot bring it on road till I have the orange lights.Any suggestions ANYONE?

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HI all sorry for the late reply .. was on the Island of Sardinia with the Raptor .. see post :)
I heard that after heavy usages - like off roading and stone crawling - it is advisable to change the engine oil all 5K
and when at it - all the oils - if do-able. The Raptor has never let me down on the most tricky situations so far. An indicator to me that it likes the more frequent changes. :)

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI all sorry for the late reply .. was on the Island of Sardinia with the Raptor .. see post :)
I heard that after heavy usages - like off roading and stone crawling - it is advisable to change the engine oil all 5K
and when at it - all the oils - if do-able. The Raptor has never let me down on the most tricky situations so far. An indicator to me that it likes the more frequent changes. :)
Did you replace the brake fluid? If you have already replaced, what type and brand did you use?