GEN 2 Purchase of parts in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the information, I am very helpful. Please tell me, how do you identify the part numbers specific to the car series? It is a great mystery to me that there are so many F150 owners, including Raptor, and local Ford dealers are completely disinterested in selling specific parts... at least in Romania.
here is the vin of a 2018 Raptor screw. Use the vin to find the correct part number on Ford site. Use 90210 as zip code and pick a random dealer after that.
1FTFW1RG9JFD27686

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is the vin of a 2018 Raptor screw. Use the vin to find the correct part number on Ford site. Use 90210 as zip code and pick a random dealer after that.
1FTFW1RG9JFD27686
Thank you for your support, your information is very useful to me, and most likely to other F150 car owners from other continents. You are a gentleman.

Stef700

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for the information, I am very helpful. Please tell me, how do you identify the part numbers specific to the car series? It is a great mystery to me that there are so many F150 owners, including Raptor, and local Ford dealers are completely disinterested in selling specific parts... at least in Romania.
If you are on the site you can give in the year, brand and model. then with every part there is a spec saying if its for a reg, crew or screw cab. It work quite simple.

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Its so frustrating to hear that. Here in Switzerland its great - Ford gives me the warranty - mobility guarantee - if my Raptor brakes down i get a free car for time of repair. I had Fuel pump issue fixed under warranty and all on my direct imported 2018 Raptor ! All parts are orderable through my local Ford guys like i bought it from them. Also the Ford app works fine and gives me info's on the car and warranty status etc. If i can help out let me know !

Stef700

Reaction score
Hi and welcome! Its so frustrating to hear that. Here in Switzerland its great - Ford gives me the warranty - mobility guarantee - if my Raptor brakes down i get a free car for time of repair. I had Fuel pump issue fixed under warranty and all on my direct imported 2018 Raptor ! All parts are orderable through my local Ford guys like i bought it from them. Also the Ford app works fine and gives me info's on the car and warranty status etc. If i can help out let me know !
How did you get the app to work in Europe? Can you also see the km on the app?

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Congrats on your working Raptor. Post a pic or two of your workhorse!
Hello CoronaRaptor. Here is an image with the whole car and some current images with the car partially open, because I want to rethink the electrical installation for automating ambient and peripheral lights ... they are very annoying at night especially in the parking lot, they all light up when the doors open, the car looks like a Christmas tree, attracts all eyes. There is no option in the dashboard menu for enable and disable options. Now I have to create my own options for peripheral lights.

Attachments

• Capture1.1.jpg
    Capture1.1.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 16
  • My F150 Raptor Gen2.JPG
    My F150 Raptor Gen2.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi. Please give more information. Did you buy the official F150 Raptor car from Switzerland? Because the F150 is not officially sold in Europe, especially Raptor ... I want to know, did you manage to officially register with your car series on www.parts.ford.com? How did you manage, please send more information. Thank you.

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1FTFW1RG9JFD27686
Hi, Dancam ! Thank you very much, I managed to enter the web to identify parts specific to my car, I can finally identify the parts I need for maintenance and repair. I also have to identify a dealer from the European Union and so I will have the freedom to be able to repair the car in case of need ... without praying at the door of the Ford representative office in Romania. I would very much like to know why they are so cold and careless towards a species of car that is not approved on the European continent, but only politically, as for sale it is still sold respecting all European rules ... bizarre, isn't it?

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are on the site you can give in the year, brand and model. then with every part there is a spec saying if its for a reg, crew or screw cab. It work quite simple.
Hi Stef700... I agree with you, but this option is generally recommended, exactly where you guide me you write very clearly (For a general search with a new vehicle use this function; however, for the most accurate results we recommend using VIN when ordering parts). Otherwise you risk ordering the wrong part and it will not fit on your car. I struggle to understand why I am not allowed to officially record the series. What is Ford's problem? Finally, I recommend you to identify the parts with a V.I.N. series close to your car's series as it helped me Dancam