GEN 2 Purchase of parts in Europe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all F150 Raptor owners ! I am the new owner for Raptor 2018 Gen 2 on the European continent, more precisely in Romania. The car is used for work, not for fun, generally in mountainous alpine areas, and is the only car capable of fighting heavy mud and snow, including heavy on the platform. The high power engine plays a big role... I discovered that there are no parts suppliers for Ford Raptor, and the Ford Romania representative (I wrote to [email protected]) did not even want to hear about American cars ... they refused to help me with information. I wanted to register on parts.ford.com and was turned down because the car is registered outside the Americas. So, if you own the F150 Raptor in Europe, please guide me how to access the parts identification catalog and how to obtain original parts? Thanks for any information.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! If there are no Ford dealers in your country, I’d suggest contacting those in nearby countries and see if any are willing to ship to you. Best of luck.

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And yet, I know that there are many F150 cars in Europe, cars that need parts needed for repairs and maintenance, whether they are repaired in workshops or in their own garages. To repair the car it is necessary to identify the part in the catalog, the next step is the possibility to order the part from a dealer.
I would like to know, for example, why European F150 owners are blocked from accessing the official web platforms www.parts.ford.com. The reason is that the car is not registered on the American continent. Am I missing something I don't know?

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FordTechOne, thanks for the wish. Regarding your suggestion, I searched all over Europe for parts suppliers for F150 Raptor, I found a supplier in Sweden (www.exclusivecars.se) but this dealer only supplies parts in Sweden, unfortunately for me.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can always buy and pick up the parts in Sweden or find someone willing to buy parts in NA and ship them to you..like a drop shipper. With COVID everything takes longer tho. A lot of parts are on backorder or hard to get EX some dealers have the part in stock while Ford.com is out of it. I shipped something to Romania in March and only took 3 weeks but it was a small package and I used a Romanian baptist church to ship the package.
https://parts.ford.com/en.html to find part number

OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dancam, thanks. At https://parts.ford.com/en.html, to identify the specific parts of the car I have to enter VIN, otherwise I risk ordering a wrong part. I introduced the series and was refused with the following message ...( It appears that the VIN you entered was not sold in this country. Please try searching by vehicle year, make, and model instead). I do not understand the logic/problem of those who thought of the centralized system. Why is it important where the car is registered, my car was manufactured in America and resold in Europe, what is the reason for Ford to block access to information? As I said before, there are many F150 cars approved and sold on the European continent.

Dancam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a scab or screw? So I can give you a 2018 vin that will help you pull parts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ViMo

ViMo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from Belgium and had the same issue. But on advise from the people on this forum I order my parts from quirkparts.com or tascaparts.com. They ship all over the world and ship fast (10 days to Belgium last order with quirk).
Hi, thank you for the information, I am very helpful. Please tell me, how do you identify the part numbers specific to the car series? It is a great mystery to me that there are so many F150 owners, including Raptor, and local Ford dealers are completely disinterested in selling specific parts... at least in Romania.