Pumped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtirella

Reaction score
bought a 2019 black 802A scab in January. It was in Wichita KS. Have had problems
with transports in the past so I flew from Atlanta and drove it 975 miles back. With the live shocks these trucks are really comfortable on highway drives. My advices is to cancel the
transport and fly out and drive it back.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you're making me want to drive it! Good advice on checking the cab roof.
If you can afford the 2-3 days it takes to get from A-B, it’s so worth it. I flew to WA and drove a Marauder back to the SF Bay Area (About 850) all in one day. If I had to do it again, I would have slowed down, enjoyed the drive more, and split it into 2 days.

The fly and drive is a mini-adventure, you won’t regret it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Just closed on a 2019 Raptor. w/ 19k miles. Black, 802A, Tech package, Bedliner, moon-roof. Been watching for some time now and finally found a GREAT deal. $64,700 out the door (not incl state taxes).

Now I gotta figure out how to get it from North Dakota to Portland, OR. Any ideas? Shipping rates are insane ($2k). Anyone want to drive it?

View attachment 164206

View attachment 164207

View attachment 164208

Pay for my airplane tickets, truck gas, and lodging and I’ll drive it home for ya!

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to mention Fuse 27. Not sure if it affects Gen 2. I drove my 2014 Gen1 from Dallas to Independence, La. in Jan., 2021. My wife and I flew to TX $304. Uber from DFW airport to dealership 20 miles away $34. Filled gas tank $57 (because dealerships apparently don't want the customer to leave with more than 3 gallons). Refilled 10 miles from home $65. One meal along the way. Left New Orleans at 10am, Home at 11:30pm. 75mph and 17.5mpg. It was a wonderful day. Next day as I smashed the pedal to the floor to get a "feel" for the acceleration, which felt great up to about 85mph, the engine quit. I have since done the Motorcraft relocation, but in the meantime, you may want to carry an extra fuse. Don't want to be a downer on such a sharp looking truck, but didn't know about it til I got home luckily. All things said and done, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Enjoy your ride.

OP
OP
MSpiegs

MSpiegs

Reaction score
Can I ask which transporter you are using? I just bought a 2020 near Bowling Green, KY and am getting similar $2K plus quotes to bring it to Northern California. I’d actually be OK with the cost but am getting no response as to when it can be picked up.

View attachment 164227 View attachment 164225 View attachment 164226

View attachment 164224

It seems like a crap shoot with who you choose for a carrier (which is really just the broker). Based on what I could see, mercuryautotransport.com seemed to have the best positive reviews. There are a LOT with crappy reviews. So far, I'm two days into the "contract" and I don't have a truck yet.