Pulled the trigger on a 2012...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and son love the truck! That helps when she didn't want me to get it, and now that she has ridden in it, she is sold! She likes alot of the modern features that will take me months to figure out!:crazy:

I really do like the Hood Grafix as the black vinyl is a flat black and not glossy and it reduces or eliminates the glare of the sun. Glad it came on the truck. My son wanted the box grafix and he is happy now. So as the story goes, all's happy on the homefront! Now let the mods begin...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats again! you, indubious, and i need to start looking into some runs whether it be a little private group of us or a bunch.....LETS DO IT!! For the time being....i can offer to bring indubious along so it wouldnt be so unfair while he awaits his pretty chariot . i would hate for him to come up with excuses when he cant keep up at a later date! (little humor here) haha,........
COLFAX is a "mudding event" and its coming up in Alexandria! i know your thinking youll be in the mud but its not like that unless you make it that way. they have tons of trails thats arent mud, instead sand. just throwing this out there....

Last edited:

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats again! you, indubious, and i need to start looking into some runs whether it be a little private group of us or a bunch.....LETS DO IT!! For the time being....i can offer to bring indubious along so it wouldnt be so unfair while he awaits his pretty chariot . i would hate for him to come up with excuses when he cant keep up at a later date! (little humor here) haha,........
COLFAX is a "mudding event" and its coming up in Alexandria! i know your thinking youll be in the mud but its not like that unless you make it that way. they have tons of trails thats arent mud, instead sand. just throwing this out there....

I can bring the teryx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I can also bring the Banshee too!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will have to be the chaperone for you young pups. I'm originally from Alexandria so am familiar with alot of trails thru the Kisatchie forest lands, but haven't heard of anything going on in Colfax...except FISHING on the Red River...argh!

Hey, if any of you know someone looking to get a new 2012 Silver Screw, a dealer just emailed me that he just got invoiced one and will sell it at a steal.
It has the blue accent too which I didn't think was available on the Silver.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
INDUBIOUS NEEDS TO CHIME IN ON THE SILVER.........Let's line up some trail riding! My buddies actually want to go next weekend to the forest hills area. I don't know the area and been trying to learn the best of the raptor riding trails. Being its up the road, be great!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS