Pulled the trigger on a 2012...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I was gonna order a 2013, but a dealer fairly close contacted me about dealing on a White supercrew. We talked, he came down on Raptor price and also kept going up on my Tundra trade...to finally agreeing on a price of about $1500 over invoice and giving me nearly $25k on my trade. Couldn't pass it up, so Raptor is waiting for me to pick up tomorrow noon and all gassed up!
She is equipped with Nav, moonroof, box grafix, hood grafix, tailgate step, f/r camera, and spray in liner. Will post pics tomorrow evening, and now get with Mike from M & R for my lights I won thru FRF giveway 2. Happy days are coming!

Thanks to all FRF members for your help, and FRF staff for providing us members a chance to win great prizes from such great sponsors. Thanks Sponsors and we will wear your great products with pride!!! Well our Raptors will wear them...:waytogo:

Just got home and took a couple of quick pics before sunset, and she is dirty as it rained most of the day.
IMG_1946.jpg
IMG_1944.jpg

This pic was about 15 miles away from dealer on my way back home and after resetting computer at dealer, it was getting 18 mpg...@ 55 mph.

IMG_1940.jpg

Last edited:

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great for you and the white is a fantastic color! Great price too on a 12 as they are out of control in most markets, so good for you on the deal!