PROCHARGER for 6.2 and 5.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
$600 for dyno tuning a simple bolt on blower that comes with a very safe and spot on tune from SCT....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL all he has to do is make adjustments for the long tubes. That is not $600 worth of tuning.

hey man it's not my pricing. i looked in to having my truck tuned before I just bought the handheld programmer and those are the prices I got. again, don't come after me. i'm not defending Hennessey....just saying there's no need to rag on a guy's truck. it's Scotty's truck now, not Hennessey's. take a step back and realize what you're saying before you throw out capital LOL 25 times.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
if u have a problem, why not PM Scotty himself instead of mucking up the forum with more:)deadhorse:) Hennessey banter and scaring away more decent members from J's forum than you already have.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$600 doesn't sound too far off to me. Especially if that's a tune that includes a bunch of dyno time and starts from scratch for your specific mod combo. If its a canned toon that accomidates a "kit" style mod... yeah that's a bit much.

You guys wanna talk expensive? Dabble in the Mopar world. Take all the prices you know for everything in the Chevy and Ford world, and 3x them. Across the board. Ridiculous expensive for apparently no good reason.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
You're right Bird. Thanks for talkin some sense bud.

Didn't mean to rag on your rig Scotty. That's not what we're about.

Hope you stick around and keep us updated on how she does. I'd love nothing more to see that thing kick some ass out there and prove the skeptics, like me, wrong. Sincerely.

Agreed. Looking forward to your impressions.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bird for the kind words.I didnt know that the word Hennessey would cause such a stir.I will say this I know a little something about building and tuning cars Im not someone who just decided to buy a Moded vehicle from a name.All I wanted to do was share my truck with others that might enjoy the same things I do.The reality of it is yes I could have done the SC headers myself and saved a few $$$$$,I am not rolling in money like some but not doing bad.So eith that being said I will still come on here and share my impressions with my VelociRaptor 600 to whom ever will listen.This truck will be getting allot of mods other than what it already has so stay tuned.And Bird I will see you on the other side lol.