GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BearLeeAsian

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone find anything else under MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

I will buying the 17 for 500$ over, I have 3 committed dealers for that price.

These dealers ALL have a holdback, (3% is a start) do the math the dealer can easily make 2500$ on a 500$ over deal!

Which dealers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I did MSRP on mine. No one in AZ is doing invoice and if you get it an invoice its because you either have a connection or long standing relationship with them. MSRP is the best i could find. I will enjoy the truck thats for sure.

I feel sorry for the west coast guys, given the majority of Raptors are prob sold there, the dealers are holding out for MSRP. My former dealer won't deal and I know the owner ( The reason I overpaid for my 2011) new dealer and no relationship sold me at 500$ over invoice.

Raptorhigh

Reaction score
Houston area Raptor premium

I called all the ford dealers around town. Not one willing to deal at msrp. Everyone want 10k some even want 30k. anyone can help me to find a dealer that are not completely nut.