Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The window sticker for my 2022 order (confirmed 10/15/21, In Production 1/31/22, Blend Date 2/8/22) shows a price that is $880 higher than the paperwork I signed / paid a deposit on last October.

Believe that's the first price increase on the 2022s; should I expect to have to pay that higher by $880 price even though I have signed paperwork showing the old price? Also not seeing the Blue Cruise adjustment on the window sticker yet.

No ADM deal.

Thanks for your thoughts.
My dealer said my price is protected, ordered 10/04/21

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one should be surprised and expect more increases this year.... my industry we have had to do 3 price increases the past 6 months to just cover costs and retain the margins we have (you know the ones that pay salaries, etc.), Don't look at Ford on this one....
Also be careful looking at just the inflation percentage, this trickles down the supply chain and in fact drives costs even higher as each leg tries to speculate the next quarter.
LETS GO BRANDON

Last edited:

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was picking up my truck on Wednesday. I was chatting with the employees at the dealership, they told me their material costs to do an oil change increased $2.73 in January. That's a one month increase and it doesn't look like it's slowing down.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we're seeing 250+% inflation? Come on man.
Come on man use your brain. The figures I quoted are hyperbole, the article attached, which was published today confirmed my statement. Just in case you do not know it, gas and food prices are not included in the CPI. Consequently, inflation is probably running at over 20%. To break it down for you, the dollar at the beginning of 2021 is worth 80 cents today, or probably less. Why do you think Ford and everyone else are raising prices? Now I have more bad news, the WSJ indicated gas prices will reach all time highs this summer. As a result, truckers, UPS and Delta will increase prices. Biden ran on a platform to tax the rich, but he only meant income tax. That 10k ADM some people paid will be a bargain before Biden gets the boot.

nyrkshr

Reaction score
I ordered a retail order 21 last july that got switched to a 22 last September. At that time the dealer said his rep told him to order it as stock for some reason, which is what happened, but I haven’t signed anything and as it is “stock” they think they will charge me whatever the msrp is at time of delivery. Pretty annoying to say the least. Happy to have the order and a family member does a lot of commercial business with them so I don’t think they are looking to fck me but still…

Oh yeah, and I only got a VIN two days ago, March 7 build week

Jpro39

Reaction score
Glade I paid msrp on my ‘21 I could sell for a nice profit come summer time!

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said my price is protected, ordered 10/04/21
Just talked to my dealer. Price protected order 12/30. Price reduced for Bluecruise $1395. My truck is 82,205 less $1395 Bluecruise $80,810. 23 Raptor will probably be close to 5K more in the fall. $3,330 + expected fall price increase of around $1,200-1500. Get'em while their cheap!

Your 22 sticker will probably show a $3,300 price increase so don't freak :eek:. Your dealer will adjust the price with Ford corporate when you do the deal.

From blueoval forum:

Your retail order is price protected to the prices in effect on the original order date. When the vehicle is produced, the Window Sticker will show the prices in effect at the time the vehicle was produced. Your Dealer will handle the price protection adjustment through an accounting adjustment process with Ford.

Last edited:

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on man use your brain. The figures I quoted are hyperbole, the article attached, which was published today confirmed my statement. Just in case you do not know it, gas and food prices are not included in the CPI. Consequently, inflation is probably running at over 20%. To break it down for you, the dollar at the beginning of 2021 is worth 80 cents today, or probably less. Why do you think Ford and everyone else are raising prices? Now I have more bad news, the WSJ indicated gas prices will reach all time highs this summer. As a result, truckers, UPS and Delta will increase prices. Biden ran on a platform to tax the rich, but he only meant income tax. That 10k ADM some people paid will be a bargain before Biden gets the boot.
He is the cancer that keeps on giving, anyone that still supports that idiot needs to relocate to China!:favorites68:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc