Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Afrankart

Reaction score
Come on man use your brain. The figures I quoted are hyperbole, the article attached, which was published today confirmed my statement. Just in case you do not know it, gas and food prices are not included in the CPI. Consequently, inflation is probably running at over 20%. To break it down for you, the dollar at the beginning of 2021 is worth 80 cents today, or probably less. Why do you think Ford and everyone else are raising prices? Now I have more bad news, the WSJ indicated gas prices will reach all time highs this summer. As a result, truckers, UPS and Delta will increase prices. Biden ran on a platform to tax the rich, but he only meant income tax. That 10k ADM some people paid will be a bargain before Biden gets the boot.
80 cents on the dollar is just a little bit shy of $20 having the same spending power that $7.50 one year ago.
It was not an exaggeration, You should be crying a lot.
noun: hyperbole; plural noun: hyperboles
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80 cents on the dollar is just a little bit shy of $20 having the same spending power that $7.50 one year ago.

I did not intend to use a word that people needed to look up. My bad

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The statement was meant to make a point. The dollar amounts I used was hyperbole. At least you learned a new word.

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score

raptoric93

Reaction score
Just placed my order today for a 22 in rapid red before MSRP goes up. Raptor High Package and Moonroof & Tailgate package for MSRP. Adding all the other crap later as my dealer said it would delay the build. My dealer is getting the fastest priority and the build will start the first week of March. 12-16 weeks till completion due to his allocation with the rep. The rep said I am cutting the line from people waiting 6-8 months already. Feel bad but I'm looking forward to this truck.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.30.51 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.30.51 PM.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.31.25 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 1.31.25 PM.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 48

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order today for a 22 in rapid red before MSRP goes up. Raptor High Package and Moonroof & Tailgate package for MSRP. Adding all the other crap later as my dealer said it would delay the build. My dealer is getting the fastest priority and the build will start the first week of March. 12-16 weeks till completion due to his allocation with the rep. The rep said I am cutting the line from people waiting 6-8 months already. Feel bad but I'm looking forward to this truck.
Do you have a VIN and build date? Because if not, they are already scheduling toward the end of March.... Good luck though, dealers say the darnedest things.

And I'm pretty sure the order had to already be in as retail as the price increases have already gone in place.