Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have good news for those of you that were having issues getting your dealer to honor price protection. After writing several emails to Ford, I received a call from a Ford Executive yesterday and since my truck was already paid for the dealer will be issuing me a check for the full amount of the difference in price. This makes me really happy that Ford made things right for the customer on this one. I pick up my truck tomorrow morning. My salesperson already called me to confirm a check will be waiting for me when I arrive to pick up the truck.

co_raptor3

Reaction score
My dealer is honoring price protection but is not adjusting the price below my original order MSRP to account for the Blue Cruise missing (essentially the 801A option price difference). This feels incorrect, since the truck I ordered technically had more features than the one I am receiving. Is this right?

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer is honoring price protection but is not adjusting the price below my original order MSRP to account for the Blue Cruise missing (essentially the 801A option price difference). This feels incorrect, since the truck I ordered technically had more features than the one I am receiving. Is this right?
Check if your window sticker has the 801A price adjusted down from 6k to 4k on the 22's and around 5k on the 21's. If not, contact Ford Corporate before you pick up the truck to get that sorted.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that some of us who waited so long for these trucks have to go to battle with the dealers about a Ford issued price protection and price reduction for Blue Cruise is quite unbelievable. Ford has lost control of the asylum.