Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would someone mind posting a pdf of the price protection article and the youtube video out there of how to get the price protection?? Someone had posted both of these in a price increase thread but I can not find which one it was.
The PDF is on page 2 of this forum. Not sure about the youtube video

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would someone mind posting a pdf of the price protection article and the youtube video out there of how to get the price protection?? Someone had posted both of these in a price increase thread but I can not find which one it was.
Is this the video you are looking forward? Ain't Google great.

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talking with my dealership yesterday they said they would honor the previous MSRP for my truck. I did notice they didn't take off the money for the blue cruise not being included anymore. Will be a fun talk at the dealership today when I pick it up. I am still paying under current MSRP, but I think they shouldn't charge me for blue cruise when it isn't included.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talking with my dealership yesterday they said they would honor the previous MSRP for my truck. I did notice they didn't take off the money for the blue cruise not being included anymore. Will be a fun talk at the dealership today when I pick it up. I am still paying under current MSRP, but I think they shouldn't charge me for blue cruise when it isn't included.
The new 801A price should reflect the exclusion of blue cruise. My 21 801A was $6150, and my 22 was $4755.