Price Increase on 2022 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t wait for all the ADM haters to read it. Dealerships will still charge ADM’s! With all the free money and increases in minimum wages prices will not go down! Some people went from $7.25 per hour to $20, but now the 20 doesn’t buy as much as 7.25 and it’s only been one year…Let’s go Brandon!
I know this is an exaggeration - but this still made me laugh (and cry a little)

1olddogtwo

Reaction score
Does it really matter, dealership are 10,20 even 40K over sticker now.

Now if you have the patience to wait, Ford should have you that as a discount......

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are all the price increases for all Ford vehicles I found on Blueovalforums from Ice-capades.

Attachments

• Ford_EFC09823 Mid-Year Pricing Effective 2022-02-15_2022-02-10.pdf
    93.1 KB · Views: 277

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I bet something will change for those orders that are unscheduled/clean in the next few months as well regardless of price protection.

wc901

Reaction score
For the Raptor I would assume the dealer would need an allocation to have a legit order so that you lock in price before the increase goes into effect although I could be wrong.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Raptor I would assume the dealer would need an allocation to have a legit order so that you lock in price before the increase goes into effect although I could be wrong.
You are wrong. I copied and pasted this from the PDF I posted....

Automatic price protection will be provided on:
  • Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before February
    14, 2022
    , and received by Ford Motor Company on or before February 18, 2022.

I received an email from Ford stating your order has been placed with Ford. If you signed the buyers/orders sheet when placing the order before Feb 14, you have price protection.

Last edited:

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That's what I am thinking as well(need an allocation) and the $3,300 is actually $4,180 increase from original MY22 MSRP since they already went up $880 end of Dec from the Oct-Dec pricing. Damn, I'm glad mine finally arrived and picked up yesterday!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am so glad I found a 21' and never had to wait for a 22'. my order was on December 3. 300 increase, then 880 now 3300. guess the 5750 ADM wasn't so bad.

RapGen

Reaction score
I just tried to configure a Raptor using Build and Price and a few noticeable options were gone. CF Interior, 37 Package, Glass Roof, Graphics Package, and a few others. The max price I could configure it to was 73K. (If I chose the 37 style rim, it increased the price to match adding the 37 package, but it didn’t show up in the detail section of the Summary Page.)

I am glad I was able to get a Black 37 Package with every option. Looks like that’s not going to be built that nice for the foreseeable future….