Prediction: Raptor R ends up casualty of Ukraine/Russia war…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to be more distrustful of Gov than many of you all. For one I am ambivalent as to whether the Repubs even want power. I suspect they gave away the house during Cheeto Jesus’ mid term election cycle. Their campaigning was nonexistent. And they sure as F didn’t do anything to help CJ while they held the majority. They don’t want power as they prefer to pretend opposing the degenerate traitorous garbage we call Dems so as to profit (corruption) quietly from their election. And then turn around and tell the voters they tried. They do quite the job getting us fighting each other whilst getting wealthy giving away the nations store. And this has the full support of media. If Americans don’t start doing some thinking of our own we won’t keep this country for long. And we won’t deserve to.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To me, it's not just a matter of what the US Government should be doing now to lower prices, but what decisions they have made in the past that have got us in a place where we are so negatively impacted by decisions made outside of our control. We should have learned by now not to be so dependent on trade with our enemies that their decisions can reek such havoc on our economy. Politicians and celebrities are happy to talk about making sacrifices for the moral good now, but they were silent and complacent when past decisions should have been made to keep us from having to make these hard decisions now.

We elected these people, and trusted them to look out for our best interest, both now AND for the future, but instead, they placate us by creating fantasies of who we should blame for our troubles, immediate gratification, and false promise while they improve their own finances. I have zero faith that any of them are going to make life better and more secure for Americans.

Switching gears a bit, I find it very sad that a large population seem to think that a switch to renewable energy is going to solve all these issues. There is no free energy, they all come with their downsides and limits, including environmental issues. They all require resources that an opposing country can gain control of and use to gain power for themselves and over the US and you. The best answer is to be as diversified and independent in your production of energy resources as possible. Proactively avoid trading with your enemies so they hold as little leverage over you as possible when it matters most.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone saying that announcing immediate increases in output of American oil “ won’t do anything in time” is wrong. The market reacts on futures weather is positive or negative news.
Well, TBF, the commercial market only reacts negatively to futures news.
Over time, prices might inch downward over time, but you can look back to multiple “oil crisis” moments in history and see the same trend. Bad news, prices goes up sometimes hour by hour. Good news - no matter how good, prices level off after a day or 2, hold steady, then inch down.

So ‘won’t do anything’ does have an element of truth to it.
If Americans don’t start doing some thinking of our own we won’t keep this country for long. And we won’t deserve to.
We’ve been outsourcing government for almost 250 years. The modern, professional politician is an accomplished snake oil salesman. They either are before running for office or learn how to be quickly. They’re successful because they’re better at lying, obfuscating the truth, using buzz, soundbites, and catch phrases and making you feel like you’ve gotten something from them when in reality they’ve given you nothing. They would also be great used car salesmen, but that is far beneath their skills of deception.

If you’ve ever conversed with an elected official or their staff, you have seen this flowery language, which is an elegant form of verbal judo. Good examples are able to speak this language as well.

These traits make them able to operate unchecked by the electorate for the most part. Learning about this is difficult, most people don’t like to admit we have been hoodwinked or taken advantage of, but once you accept that it’s happened, and resolve to better understand it, that makes it easier for you to detect it.
-always ask: “what does this person gain if I believe what they’re telling me?"

Switching gears a bit, I find it very sad that a large population seem to think that a switch to renewable energy is going to solve all these issues. There is no free energy, they all come with their downsides and limits, including environmental issues. They all require resources that an opposing country can gain control of and use to gain power for themselves and over the US and you. The best answer is to be as diversified and independent in your production of energy resources as possible.
Very well articulated. We don’t have to do just one thing. We can do more than one thing to alleviate this problem.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tend to be more distrustful of Gov than many of you all. For one I am ambivalent as to whether the Repubs even want power. I suspect they gave away the house during Cheeto Jesus’ mid term election cycle. Their campaigning was nonexistent. And they sure as F didn’t do anything to help CJ while they held the majority. They don’t want power as they prefer to pretend opposing the degenerate traitorous garbage we call Dems so as to profit (corruption) quietly from their election. And then turn around and tell the voters they tried. They do quite the job getting us fighting each other whilst getting wealthy giving away the nations store. And this has the full support of media. If Americans don’t start doing some thinking of our own we won’t keep this country for long. And we won’t deserve to.

******** RIGHT!!!

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There will be a R launch, a launch only needs one prototype anyway! Looks like It will be all hybrids and EV from here on just as how japanese cars conquered america during the last oil crisis, the 1% will still be driving their guzzlers, rest will look for alternatives..pump shock is no joke but brandon is a joke, its not ukraine/russia that caused high gas price but killing all the energy projects to go GREEN (madness to follow suit of europe, paris accord BS) europe ended up as russian energy slaves! This price of gas will go on till he is voted out

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe it will cost about 700 billion and a trillion 300 million billion to build the infrastructure in order for the majority to own EV's vs ICE vehicles