Gen 1 to Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Salesman called last week and said that someone backed out of a Raptor R because they ordered black but it came in Avalanche. Wanted to know if I was interested. Heck yea. Dealer installed the window tint, line-x spray-in bedliner, and trifold bed cover. Also a product called Crystal fusion on the windshield. The tire shine was free!! They gave me a fair price on my 2014 Gen 1. It had a few issues. I got the R with a $10K ADM fee. Not what I wanted but not to bad for the current market. After driving it for a few days the truck is well worth it to me. Love the color. I am also on the list for the '24 R.

Attachments

• IMG_7332.jpg
    IMG_7332.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_7322.jpg
    IMG_7322.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7321.jpg
    IMG_7321.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_7309 (1).jpg
    IMG_7309 (1).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_6180.jpg
    IMG_6180.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 207

mph4

Reaction score
Congrats, that's a great deal on a great color! I felt fortunate I got mine last week (finally) for $15k over, but $10k over is pretty good!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Hell, Dealers are wanting 40K over for the R all over Texas. I would have had to jump on that too!

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Salesman called last week and said that someone backed out of a Raptor R because they ordered black but it came in Avalanche. Wanted to know if I was interested. Heck yea. Dealer installed the window tint, line-x spray-in bedliner, and trifold bed cover. Also a product called Crystal fusion on the windshield. The tire shine was free!! They gave me a fair price on my 2014 Gen 1. It had a few issues. I got the R with a $10K ADM fee. Not what I wanted but not to bad for the current market. After driving it for a few days the truck is well worth it to me. Love the color. I am also on the list for the '24 R.
Congrats... I'm Northshore of Lake Travis (other side of Austin) and Texas $tealerships were not much better. The ADMs kept me away from Raptors from their original release until 2020 COVID (Principal of ADMs vs cost). I purchased my then new 2020 for under MSRP in the early stages of the "crisis". Also you scored a '23. I like the front end better than the '24s although that might change in person. Enjoy the ride. Envious but happy for you.