Gen 1 to Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
'Slot'...order banks aren't open. So honestly you have nothing right now--certainly not a truck in your driveway.
Exactly. How many "slots" does your dealer have vs actual Allocations once the order banks open? Until the truck is in your driveway there is no sense in even saying how "common" something is.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100%. Life is too short to drive boring cars.
I say this all the time!

Another perk that 99% of the motoring public doesn’t get is, expensive/fun vehicles depreciate far less then the Toyota Camry’s over time, so the cost of ownership isn’t nearly what it seems from the outside perspective.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
I went from Gen 1 to the R. I couldn’t get rid of the Gen 1 it is a great pickup that has never given me a second of trouble. Gotta keep it.

Gen 1 technology to the R is wild. I can barely work the radio. The dealer says the owners manual is on the screen. Like they are doing me a favor! I don’t like that!

OP
OP
Matmanand4

Matmanand4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loved the gen 1 as well. It treated me right. Would have loved to keep it but got a good deal trading it in. Now we will see how the R holds up over the years..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter