PPF / clear bra patterns for download?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mata

Reaction score
I am looking to take care of installing a clear bra locally, however i noted the prices for the precut kits are super high, does anybody know a place where i could download the patterns for our trucks?
thanks in advance

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need xpel dap pattern. I wrap all my cars and I didn't feel like making my patterns so I bought a 3m full front kit in gloss for 250 on ebay and the guy cut it with xpel dap pattern.

Since the bumper and grill are matte, you need matte ppf, suntek or xpel stealth for bumper and grill. I bought bulk suntek matte ppf and traced the patterns from the 3m film. If you plan on doing it yourself, it very difficult due to the complex curves, especially the hood.

It's going to be expensive any way you do it.

drewabbs

Reaction score
Find someone who will do a custom, I had been told the pre-cuts were off with the raptor by several people.
Only one company out of about 5 I researched was going to use the precuts and it was only because they hadn't done a raptor before.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Find someone who will do a custom, I had been told the pre-cuts were off with the raptor by several people.
Only one company out of about 5 I researched was going to use the precuts and it was only because they hadn't done a raptor before.
Xpel dap pattern for the raptor is spot on. Go ahead and have some bulk install it and see how many cut marks are on your paint when you remove it.

drewabbs

Reaction score
Xpel dap pattern for the raptor is spot on. Go ahead and have some bulk install it and see how many cut marks are on your paint when you remove it.

Interesting, 2 of the installers I heard from were specifically Xpel who suggested away from the precuts. Agree with you on bulk, but i figure that depends on the quality of the installer. And pattered ones dont exempt a bad installer from paint damage.

eh, to each their own.