Power washer??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good wall mounted electric power washer? I am thinking about mounting one next to my water heater and using water from it's tank as that water is 'softened' from my softener and would give me hot water with less water spots. Arizona water from the hose bibs is worthless for washes!

An electric wall mounted pressure washer that will handle hot water is going to set you back ~$3000.

https://www.pressurewashersdirect.com/Cam-Spray-3000WM-SSM3-Pressure-Washer/p65864.html

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as a non-commercial user, i care more about ease of use than durability.

here is my advice:

- get one with a hose reel and a high-quality flexible hose of at least 30 feet (avoid those cheap, super stiff shiny pvc ones). if the hose sucks or is too short, make sure you can replace it (some have custom connections to the reel/unit, e.g. sunjoe)
- get a turbo nozzle for everything except washing your car/truck. the 25 or 40 degree nozzle is good for that. the rest of the nozzles i never use and the soap nozzle/canister is pointless. a foam cannon is way better and replaces the need for that.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as a non-commercial user, i care more about ease of use than durability.

here is my advice:

- get one with a hose reel and a high-quality flexible hose of at least 30 feet (avoid those cheap, super stiff shiny pvc ones). if the hose sucks or is too short, make sure you can replace it (some have custom connections to the reel/unit, e.g. sunjoe)
- get a turbo nozzle for everything except washing your car/truck. the 25 or 40 degree nozzle is good for that. the rest of the nozzles i never use and the soap nozzle/canister is pointless. a foam cannon is way better and replaces the need for that.

I get your point about ease of use over durability, but consider this.

Not having to drag out the power cord every time adds to ease of use.
Not having cheap plastic parts that break in the middle of a project adds to ease of use.
Durability is important if you don't want to spend money over and over again.
I've gone through 3 electric units in 10 yrs at ~$250 each. For the same $750 I could have had a high quality gas unit that would still be working.
My next unit will be High quality gas unit and it will be the last one I ever have to buy.

That said, I agree, the length and quality of the hose is possibly one of the most important things to consider when it comes to features.

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get your point about ease of use over durability, but consider this.

Not having to drag out the power cord every time adds to ease of use.
Not having cheap plastic parts that break in the middle of a project adds to ease of use.
Durability is important if you don't want to spend money over and over again.
I've gone through 3 electric units in 10 yrs at ~$250 each. For the same $750 I could have had a high quality gas unit that would still be working.
My next unit will be High quality gas unit and it will be the last one I ever have to buy.

That said, I agree, the length and quality of the hose is possibly one of the most important things to consider when it comes to features.

Agree with the power cord, however for me that is very minor. Much (if not most) durability problems are related to water hardness. Soft water does amazing things to improve longevity of basically every water-based appliance in your household. THAT is where you should spend your money IMO. Mine has paid for itself probably 10 times over in the last 10 years.

I've used cheap pressure washers for years and have only ever replaced one once because I wanted newer/better. I just don't use it enough to warrant super expensive, plus I have soft water.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just going off what Adams told me. They said it'd work but not as well. Good to know tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam's sells two cannons. One, specifically for the lower pressures of electrics. And that came directly from a Ryan at Adam's.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I just bought the Ryobi 2800 from Home Depot for $299 reduced price. It's a great unit. So much lighter than my Craftsman Professional 3800psi BEAST!

I read dozens of reviews and saw the Sun Joe and AR. But I opted for this Ryobi and its excellent reviews at Home Depot. Can't go wrong with a Honda motor!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Adam's sells two cannons. One, specifically for the lower pressures of electrics. And that came directly from a Ryan at Adam's.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I just bought the Ryobi 2800 from Home Depot for $299 reduced price. It's a great unit. So much lighter than my Craftsman Professional 3800psi BEAST!

I read dozens of reviews and saw the Sun Joe and AR. But I opted for this Ryobi and its excellent reviews at Home Depot. Can't go wrong with a Honda motor!

Exactly!!! Me and you are on the same page [emoji1303]

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might take a look at the ryobi which model is it?

Just look for the 2800psi 2.3gpm model...
b3db9690c93a0f12cda95bbe4dbee645.jpg