Power Tank Combo - Sacramento Ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was closer, I would be interested. Do you plan on coming to SoCal any time soon?

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck of a deal, if I didn't already have one I'd pick these up. If you have never used a PT offroad then you owe it to yourself to jump on a deal like this and give it a try. So quick and effortless.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn’t asking to be an a-hole, just don’t see anyone who runs two tanks in the bed but as a spare, makes sense. I used to carry a tank but a buddy didn’t turn it upright before using and ruined the gauge. It was kinda a hassle getting it refilled when I only had one and decided to not get a new regulator and get the ARB one instead.

Heck of a price though on your PowerTank sale. If I didn’t have the ARB and I was local to you, I would be the one buying it from you.

Just curious, when the tanks are filled, don't they fill them with dehumidified and filtered air? I'm used to running scuba or Scott packs, they are always run upside down. I'm sure it's not necessary for the tire air, but it sure would extend the life of your tanks.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just curious, when the tanks are filled, don't they fill them with dehumidified and filtered air? I'm used to running scuba or Scott packs, they are always run upside down. I'm sure it's not necessary for the tire air, but it sure would extend the life of your tanks.

they are filled with C02

D

Deleted member 12951

Ok, so totally different animal, thanks. I was trying to figure out why that would ruin your gauge. So the CO2 gives you a hell of a lot more volume to fill the tires. Do you know if they build the tanks different to hold CO2?

I would imagine so. CO2 is compressed to a liquid form. If the tank is sideways, the gauge is filled with liquid instead of gas which ruins it, hence why you need to use them when upright. It also gets extremely cold. By the time I would fill all the tires, a thin layer of ice is typically seen on the tank and even the regulator.

OP
OP
Phil O

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so totally different animal, thanks. I was trying to figure out why that would ruin your gauge. So the CO2 gives you a hell of a lot more volume to fill the tires. Do you know if they build the tanks different to hold CO2?
Yeah these tanks couldn’t be used for scuba. Not sure exactly the difference between tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.