power fold mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok i must be dumb, but how do i get the mirrors to fold in? on my audi it does this automatically when i lock the car. Is there any way to get my raptor to do the same thing?

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put the mirror adjuster in the middle and pull it back. As far as automatically closing, I'm not sure. Havent checked into that yet.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is no "automatic" way, only manually. As Weimer stated, just toggle the button towards you (There is a little arrow on the button too).

and as an FYI, thank goodness for power mirrors, I need to open/close every time I go into my garage.

OP
OP
ray101381

ray101381

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, geez i'm dumb, i thought i tried pulling back, just went down and it worked i guess i didn't the first time. let's just say i barely fit in my garage at work! might be driving the audi to work from now on:)

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks guys, geez i'm dumb, i thought i tried pulling back, just went down and it worked i guess i didn't the first time. let's just say i barely fit in my garage at work! might be driving the audi to work from now on:)
Just make sure the little mirror selector is in the "middle" instead of twisted left or right.

solarfuel

Reaction score
Yeah i wish they would auto power fold. Park in the city alot and sometimes i forget. One of these times im gonna come back without a drivers mirror.